Chapter 61

The next morning, the guests were brought somewhere else by the program team to work for another day. Jin was well-loved because he did a good job in farming. Once he finished recording and was ready to go home, they all invited him to visit their homes in succession.

The six guests lived in different cities. Jin, Seon ho, and Ji Soo lived in Seoul so the program set the same flight for them.

"Jinnie, the story you told last night about that child having the dog bite you is really false?" Ji Soo was still a bit bitter about this and emotionally hoped it was fake.

"Of course..." Jin laughed. "It is fake.

It was because, at that time, he not only barked at the dog but also fought it with a stick. The dog threatens based on its master's power. Jin understood the meaning of this idiom early on. (Use one's position to bully others)

Still, he was smart since he was a kid. He was clever enough to beat a dog and fight a goose, he was really great. They got off the plane and their respective assistants came to pick them up. Ji Soo and Seon ho waved goodbye to Jin. "Jinnie, see you next time."

"See you next time." Jin pulled on his face mask and pushed the luggage cart around. He didn't see Yoongi but he saw Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim." Jin pulled down the brim of his cap. "Are you here to pick someone up?"

"I didn't come to pick someone else up. I came to pick you up." Taehyung smiled. "Mr. Jungkook knows that you are coming back today and came with me to pick you up.

"Thank you," Jin's pace accelerated. "I troubled Mr. Kim."

"No need to politely say thank you." Taehyung took Jin to the parking lot. The car door was open and Jungkook was sitting in the back seat.

"Kookie hyung." Jin got in the car. "Didn't I tell you that you don't have to pick me up?"

"It's fine. I was just passing by with my colleague." Jungkook handed the prepared yogurt to Jin. "Go back and have a good rest."

Jin drank the yogurt and leaned on Jungkook's shoulders. "It is good to go home."

Jungkook reached out to silently help him. The driving Taehyung looked in the rearview mirror and saw Jungkook carefully guarding Jin's movements.

***

The show Seclusion Mountain Forest hadn't received high ratings compared to other variety shows. It was because the show didn't like random hype so the guests' unhappy expression packs had more presence than the show itself.

At 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, the official Twitter of the Seclusion Mountain Forest show issued a trailer in accordance with the old rules.

Seclusion Mountain Forest: In the beautiful and peaceful village, in what ways will the guests experience rural life? Everyone, please watch Seclusion Mountain Fores on the national channel at nine in the evening

@Kim Seon ho @Ji Soo @don't remember @forget character name

@still don't know @Kim SeokJin.

(If anyone has remembered any character name that I forget, please let me know I will change it because we have 6 characters and I only remember 3 as they are the ones I mentioned most.)

The Official Twitter had less than 20,000 fans and half of them were zombie fans given by the platform. Usually, if they made a post, there were many netizens commenting. However, today was different. It finally had a small sense of existence.