Chapter 32

The next day, posts mocking Sung min sprang up in various forums. Sung min was accused of being old and invisible. Once he finally became popular, he was ugly. There were also taunts that Sung min was raising his price.

"Weren't Sung min's fans bragging about how many top fashion brands their artist was going to win every day? It is a pity that the brand side directly said they didn't intend to cooperate with your artist."

This was the first time that Sung min had been ridiculed by the entire Internet since he became popular. He was so angry that he became furious with the public relations employees, feeling that their ability was too low.

"Sung min hyung, looking at today's attitude, there should be several parties taking advantage of you." The publicity assistant appeased Sung min's mood. "Let's keep a low profile for a while. Film with ease and it will be fine after some time."

Other insiders knew that he had been stood up by three brands. There was no way to endure the ridicule apart from lying down. In this situation, it was more useful to keep a low profile than respond. An actor should talk with their work.

Whenever fans praised his good fight scenes and his elegant and charming posture, his inner pride turned into hatred for Kim SeokJin. The charm and elegance that fans praised were all Kim SeokJin. The one they loved wasn't him at all but SeokJin, who had no chance to show his face in front of the camera.

Kim SeokJin was his constant nightmare. It would be hard for Sung min to sleep if SeokJin kept staying in the entertainment circle. 

"He can't rise up."

What?" The publicity assistant didn't hear Sung min's words. "Hyung, what did you say?"

"I said, I can't let SeokJin's popularity continue to rise."

The propaganda assistant frowned. He couldn't understand why Sung min was so obsessed with an 18 tier actor. Even if SeokJin had SM Entertainment behind him, the resources that Sung min could access were beyond SeokJin's imagination. Why do this?

Sung min wasn't willing to listen to the assistant's dissuasion. He arranged a water army to deliberately build up hype on the Internet, stating that a male artist who became famous through an online drama would cooperate with a big brand. This would soon be officially announced.

The taunts he suffered, he would let SeokJin also experience it.

"Jin, are you going to endorse a big brand?" Ken was in his lounge when he saw news that a male star of an online drama would soon cooperate with a big brand. Based on the content, it was obvious that Jin was the main actor of the online drama mentioned in the report.

"What big brand?" Jin was bowing his head to pick up a packed meal when he heard Ken all out to him. Jin looked up from the huge meal box and looked at Ken. "Me?"

"Ah, there is news that you are going to endorse a big brand. They think your career is rising." Ken felt that something was wrong. SM Entertainment didn't normally use this type of public relation means.

"However, I haven't talked about any endorsements lately." Jin held up his drink and drank two mouthfuls. "Is it a mistake?"

"The most popular online drama in the past three months, a fresh white shirt, the warmest smile and the man loved by an overbearing woman..." Ken read these key adjectives. "The marketing accounts made it clear that they are speaking of Kim SeokJin."