Chapter 108

"Hello, Mr. Jungkook." Choi Jun Ho looked at his son's roommates. "Are you also sending your friend to school?"

"Yes." Jungkook hung up the clothes and took a large bag of snacks from the suitcase, putting it on the table. "Jinnie, sit and talk with your roommates. I'll unpack your things."

Jin opened the snacks package and told everyone to eat it. 

He opened the bag and the taste was good, so he fed a piece to Jungkook. "How come there are so many clothes? I still plan to go home at night if there are no classes."

Konkuk University might stipulate that freshmen had to live on campus but Jin had investigated it before coming. 

The university's night checkup wasn't particularly strict. 

In particular, for the major he was studying, the students were allowed to take leave to go out as long as the credits were completed.

"It is better than less." Jungkook took out the clothes and socks and looked at the environment of the dormitory. "Go home more when you are free."

This accommodation was indeed a bit poor. 

The most advanced equipment was probably the old air conditioner on the wall.

Choi Jun Ho silently watched Jungkook unpack the clothes for the young man and set up the bookshelves, his inner mood changing from shock to calm to ecstasy. 

He silently glanced at his son happily eating snacks and screamed wildly in his heart, 'Son, it is time to hug a thigh. You have to be strong!'

"You have a good relationship with your brother." Woo Shik looked at the snacks on the table, all of which were expensive products. "He even hung up your clothes for you."

His father wasn't so patient.

Jin held the snacks bag and leaned against Jungkook with a smile. "Yes, we are dependent on each other. He cares about everything I do."

Woo Shik remembered his sister who beat him up and turned to say to Choi Jun Ho, "Dad, look at other people's older brothers. You should go back and educate my sister.

Choi Jun Ho, "......'

How could this stupid son of his be admitted to Konkuk University?

 Was it relying on the blessing of the Choi family's ancestors? In addition, someone else's brother... was this an ordinary brother? This was a loving relationship!

Choi Jun Ho wanted to explain that his son had a low IQ since childhood but he saw that Jungkook didn't seem to mind and swallowed back his words.

Thanks to the bodyguards brought by Choi Jun Ho, the dormitory was quickly clean and spotless. 

In the end, the bodyguards wore white gloves and touched the room from top to bottom. Once it was confirmed that it was qualified, they left.

The two other students saw this and stared at Woo Shik blankly. 

It seems that this brother's family owned a mine. 

A rich man and a big star had appeared in their dormitory. Wasn't this dormitory a bit too good?

At noon, they had a meal together but Jungkook didn't go back to the dormitory with Jin. "Go back and get along well with your teammates, but you can't be too close."

Jin nodded.

"Just call me when you miss me. Once military training is over, I will come and pick you up." Jungkook pressed down Jin's hat. "I'll leave first."