Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty one

*Harry'sPOV*

The boys and I sat down after winning our Second PCA. One for Best British group and another for Single of the Year.

The PCA had been postponed to 2 weeks later. An extra two weeks added to the 2 months without seeing Tori. Torture.

I had spotted her sitting at the front row a few times but she hadn't seen the boys and I unless we were on stage.

I sat at the end of the row. Then it was Niall, Zayn, Louis then Liam. Paul was in the row behind us.

Laura Whitmore, a TV presenter, walked on stage with in her long green dress.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy bands and Girl bands. We have reached the final section of the ceremony. The following awards have no nominees but have been decided by a secret team of people.

To present the next award we have; BBC Radio 1 's Nick Grimshaw!" She cheered.

As everyone applauded Nick came out with an award in his hand.

"Thank you. This award goes to the Biggest Breakthrough Artist of the year. They started off as nothing, no offence, and become one of the biggest people in the music industry." He said. He opened the envelope and looked at the name.

"5 Seconds of Summer!" I clapped along with everyone else. The paparazzi and reporters were getting their camera's ready.

Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael came up on stage to accept their award.

5 Seconds of Summer had been doing pretty well this year.

Whilst all that was going on I didn't notice Taylor Swift standing on the stage with the next award in her hand.

"This next award goes to the Role Model of the year. They have inspired many with the way they act at all times." She spoke and opened the envelope.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Katy Perry!" She snnouced.

They boys and I stood up and clapped and Katy came on in a colourful dress.

Katy was amazing. She gave Niall a chance on XFactor and she gave us our first VMA. We were pretty close to her.

"WE LOVE YOU KATY!" Niall and Zayn yelled loudly in unison.

"I love you too, guys." She laughed, holding her award.

I laughed and sat down. We were usually the loudest people at events like this. Especially with Louis and Niall always shouting.

"I honestly didn't expect this award. I've already won two and I thought that was enough. I am really shocked. I try my best to be honest and truthful all the time and I guess it has affected many people. Thank you so much for this award. I love you all." She said blowing a kiss and walking off the stage as everyone began to clap again.

"She's a legend." Niall whispered in my ear.

"I know. She's amazing." I said back and he nodded.

I noticed Justin Beiber standing on stage with the next award in his hands. Everyone cheered as he waved.

"Thanks. This next award is for the Sexiest Woman of the year. She is now a very well known, beautiful model. I'm glad I'm presenting this." Justin smirked.

I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Tori Rossi!" Justin yelled. Oh My God.

I stood up and cheered as loud as I can. The other boys did too. I clapped and smiled proudly. Tori came on stage and hugged Justin before collecting the award.