Chapter Fourteen

Capter Fourteen

(Outfit On The Side) 

I walked through the screaming crowd to find my car. Ever since Harry got me that modelling job at Forever 21, I had got promoted so many times and had become surprisingly popular. Well, really popular.

I had my own fandom called the 'Toriers'. My fans were really sweet to me and most of them supported my relationship with Harry.

I walked through the crowd waving at some people.

"Hi Tori!" a girl said to me. 

"Hi, sweetie" I replied. 

"You're so pretty." she gushed 

"Thanks, you're beautiful." I smiled at her. 

"Can I ask a quick question." she said nervously. 

"Sure." I nodded.

"Why are you with Harry Styles?" she asked. 

"Excuse me?" I said, hoping I misheard her. 

"He's not really your type. Like, everyone ships you with Matthew Conway." She smiled dreamily. 

"I'm happy with Harry, sorry" I said sternly before walking off to the house. How the hell did she know what my type was.

Matthew Conway was also a model. Before that he was one of those Tumblr, 'hipster' boys but I guessed he was lucky and got spotted.

We are good friends but he mostly does underwear and all those shirtless pics. I guess he's pretty hot but I only have eyes for Harry. Harry's perfect.

Before I knew it I was back at the boy's house. I opened the door, letting myself in.

"Harry, are you here?" I called out. 

"I missed you Tori-Bear!" Niall said hugging me, knowing it would annoy Harry- who had been acting really jealous recently.

"But I missed you the most." Harry said, before kissing my cheek.

"Niall. I have to go now. I need babysit my sister." Maria said coming downstairs."Oh hey Tori." she smiled at me. She was so cute and innocent with her big eyes.

"Hey Maria." I smiled back.  

"I'll come with you if you want. I'll help you babysit. Bye Tori." Niall said, giving me a quick hug, before taking Maria's hand and running out the door.

I laughed and walked into the living room, where the rest of the boys greeted me. I plopped on the sofa beside Harry. I put my head on his shoulder.  

"Hey babe." He said, wrapping an arm around me.

"Hello there." I smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me but before anything really happened I got hit in the face with something. Harry and I pulled apart to see the rest of the boys staring at us.

"What was that for?" Harry frowned. 

"It was going to get hot in here and plus we're bored." Zayn said. 

"And we don't want to see you 2 eating each other." Liam continued.

"Why didn't you just put the TV on?" I asked them. 

"Good idea" Louis laughed, reaching for the remote. Zayn and Liam tackled him, trying to get the remote. 

"Why do we have such dumb friends?" Harry laughed while stroking my hair. 

"They were you friends first. When I started dating you they came as part of the package." I said watching them fight.

Outfit on side,