Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter 22

Harry and Tori ^ >

*Harry'sPOV*

Simon had been Here for a couple hours now but I was in my room contemplating whether to go down or just stay here.

I sighed before walking to my room door and yanking it open.Halfway down the stairs, I met Liam who was coming up.

"Here you go, Harry. I found this earlier." He said putting something in my hand. I looked down and saw the promise ring.

"Cheers, mate." I gave him a smile and put it in my pocket.

I continued downstairs into the kitchen where Simon was sitting at the table, on the laptop with Louis, Niall and Zayn. He barely looked up when I walked in.

"Hi Harry." His eyes were still on the laptop.

"Hello. Can we talk?" I asked him nervously. He nodded and shut it carefully.

The rest of the boys filed out except Louis who stayed put. I looked at him but he just shook his head. He could be so nosey sometimes. I sighed and sat down opposite Simon.

"I'm don't regret yelling at you over the phone because I know I'm right but I shouldn't have did it. So sorry." I said plainly.

"I'm just going to ignore that poor attempt on an apology, Harry. You and Victoria are supposed to be broken up. What are the public going to think?" He asked me sternly.

"Oh, here we go again. All about what others think." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be immature. Is there a particular reason you wanted to talk?" Simon asked me.

"Yes. Explain this whole scam." I demanded.

"It is not a scam. I have realised that over 75% of your fans prefer if you boys were single so we decided to make you single. Just for a year or so to see if the statistics rise or drop. Happy fans mean more sales." Simon said casually.

"So I'm like your guinea pig. Just testing on me without asking. Like I don't care." I asked him, starting to get angry.

"It's for the be--" Simon started but I cut him off.

"Don't give me that 'it's for the best of the band' shit. You just want us to get more popular so you can have your money. I'm not stupid." I started to shout slightly, fists clenched.

"Harry, stop." Louis said firmly. I sighed and sank back down in my seat.

"You and Victoria are going to be apart for as long as I say so. My orders." Simon stated firmly before standing up.

"I have a meeting in less than half an hour. Remember to go to the studio later. Svan should be there waiting." He said putting everything into a briefcase and putting his sunglasses on.

My fists were still clenched and I set my gaze on the table, not looking up.

I heard Simon's footsteps as he walked out the room.

"See! He doesn't even have a legit reason. He just wants to mess with me. It's not fair." I stood up and faced Louis.

"I've got an idea. Just leave it to me Haz." He patted my shoulder. I sighed and walked up the stairs again, shutting myself off in my room.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Mum calling.

"Hi mum." I answered laying on the bed.