Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

*Niall's POV*

It had been a month since Tori went into a coma. Apparently, Her condition was improving but she still wasn't back yet. After knowing her and seeing her with Harry for months it felt so strange that she wasn't here. 

She was always with Harry and never apart. She would keep Harry straight & make sure he was safe. I missed her.

I noticed Harry was also getting worse. He would spend all his time at the hospital. We eventually managed to get him to come to rehearsals but he wouldn't be his normal funny self. At concerts, he would leave his phone with the stage manager in case the hospital phoned.

Harry and I sat in the livingroom watching the TV. Harry stared straight at the TV even though he wasn't watching it.

"Harry, would you like a sandwich." I offered him half of my sandwich. He shook his head. 

"Harry you haven't eaten in days." I insisted. He glared at me before standing up. 

"I'm going to the hospital." He said before walking out and slamming the door.

Poor Harry.

*Harry's POV*

I ran my hand through my hair and turned to Louis. 

"I can't do it anymore. I feel like I'm letting all the fans down." I told him. He put his hands on my shoulders. 

"Tori would want you to stay strong. Do it for her." He said. I nodded. I heard the crowd cheering. I turned to Will, the stage manager, and gave him my phone before running on.

"Hello London!" Zayn shouted. The rest of the boys turned to me. 

"Um.. so you guys know how Tori is in the hospital. I really appreciate all the support and kind words everyone has given her. I just wanted to dedicated this song to her." I said. I could feel tears in my eyes as the intro to moments started.

"Shut the door.Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream...." I stopped singing and looked to the side of the stage.

Will was talking on my phone. Liam nudged me but I just ignored him. Will motioned for me to come off stage.

"Sorry guys." I said before gicing the microphone to Liam and running off the stage.  

"The hospital called. It's about Tori." Will said. I nodded and took my phone before running out of the arena.

Stuff the car. I ran along the road. People complained and some screamed my name. I ignored them and kept on running.

When I got to the hospital I ran past the nurse who was scolding me and walked into Tori's room.

"Just in time Mr Styles. She should be awake in a moment." The doctor said before walking out and shutting the door.

I looked at Tori. Her eyes were closed but she was mumbled something. I sat beside her and held her hand. She squeezed it tightly. I smiled.

"Hi Tori. It's Harry here." I whispered, stroking her cheek. Her eyes opened slowly. 

"Harry?" she said weakly. I nodded.. 

"Don't cry. I'm alright." she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm better, aren't I?" she asked.

"Yes, you are. You're were in a coma for a month. I thought I was gonna lose you so when I heard you're awake I left the concert and came here." I told her.

"Thank you for coming." she smiled gratefully. 

"Of course, I love you." I told her. 

"I love you too." she said yawning. 

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up. I promise." I whispered, stroking her short hair.

"Harry you have to sleep too. I bet you haven't slept at all." She mumbled while closing her eyes. I kissed her cheek before laying back in the chair and falling asleep.

Harry Sleeping > >