Chapter Two

Chapter Two

*Niall's POV*

Tori was cool to let us stay in her home. She seemed pretty awesome and down to earth.

I had noticed Harry string at her once or twice and he seemed bummed when he found out she had a boyfriend.

I walked into a bedroom with Liam. It was pretty big. It has a small sofa and an en suite. Liam groaned as his phone began to ring again but smiled when he saw that it was Danielle calling.

I dumped my backpack on my bed and headed down the stairs. I entered the kitchen which was quite large. Tori was making pasta and she didn't notice me come in. She continued humming as she cooked. I smiled and walked in.

"Hey Tori. Foods smelling good." I said to her. She looked up and smiled.

"Thanks." Tori stopped and looked at me. "Is Harry okay? He seemed pretty quiet."

"Yeah. He just has .. girl problems. " I said, thinking about Mia.

"Oh, okay. Niall, you should go make yourself at home, dinner will be ready soon." she smiled.

I just grinned at the sound of food and slouched off into the living room.

*Tori's POV*

I poured the pasta into plates and set them down.

"DINNERS READY!" I shouted while taking off my apron. They all came down. I watched as Harry flicked his hair as he walked into the dining room.

I looked away, hoping that nobody saw me looking at him. They all sat down and ate. I stared into space as they carried on their conversation. Louis nudged me and snapped me out of my trance.

"This pasta is pretty good. Where'd you get it?" he asked me.

"Oh I made it. My Mama's secret recipe." I answered.

"Really? Was she a chef?" Liam asked eating his garlic bread. I shook my head.

"No. It was given to her from my Nonna, or granma as you British say." I told them.

"Well it's amazing." Harry complimented. I smiled and continued eating.

" I would like to meet this mother of yours." Zayn said, grinning.

"Me too." I mumbled. I looked down at my plate before picking it up and taking it to the kitchen.

"You guys just leave your plates on the counter when you're done. Feel free to invade the fridge and watch TV or whatever." I told them.

"Thanks Tori!" they chorused.

I smiled at them before going to my room.

I changed into leggings and an old Ramones shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and took out my contacts. I put on my glasses and headed back down stairs.

They boys were all on the couch and Zayn was putting in Insidious 2 in the DVD player. I sat down on an empty couch. He looked up when he saw me come in.

"Hey" he smiled when he saw me. I just returned the smile and sat down as he pressed play.

I hugged my knees as the movie began. My eyes were shut every time I heard the eerie music.

"How can you guys watch this horror?" I asked them.

"Come here." Harry told me. I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap.

I hid my face in his chest, ignoring the stampede of elephants running around in my stomach.

After the movie was over, Harry and I still stayed in the position we were in. We watched Family Guy for some time.

"You guys getting comfy over there?" Louis winked at us.

"Shut up, I'm cold and she's my new blanket." Harry rubbed me. I laughed.

"Thanks Harry. Only using me for my body heat." I joked.

"You love it really." He winked. I blushed and hid my face. I felt slightly guilty as I had a boyfriend but was cuddling with another boy so I pulled away from Harry and went back to my seat.

After a while, Liam decided we should go to bed so we all made our way back to our rooms. 

I heard the house phone ring and I went into the dark hallway to pick it up. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello Princess!" a cheery voice came from the other end.

"Papa, I miss you." I smiled.

" I miss you too darling. Just making sure you are okay in your new home," He said

"Yes, it's lovely papa." I replied.

"Good. I have a special present for your 18 birthday. I'll give it to you when I come into London." He said

"Oh Papa. I can't wait to see you." I stated

"Me too Principessa but I have to go now. I love you." He half whispered

"Love you too," I replied still smiling. I placed the phone back onto its stand and turned around. I jumped a little when I saw Harry standing in front of me.

"Harry, you scared me." I whispered walking towards him.

"Sorry, I heard the conversation with your dad. You two must be very close?" he asked. I nodded.

"He's all I have left." I whispered. Harry randomly hugged me. He smelt like mints and vanilla.

"I'm always here if you need me." he smiled and walked back into his room.

I watched him with a smile on my face.

I had just met him and I already had a small crush on him. Stupid girl, Tori.

Picture of Tori >