Chapter Twenty Eight

Harry getting Pantsed on stage by Liam > >

*Tori's POV*

There were 5 of us seated at the dinner table tonight.  Harry, Anne, Gemma, Liam (Gemma's Fiance)  and I.

"Anne, this pasta is amazing." Liam spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I agree Mum." Gemma said with her mouth full of food.

"Gemma, darling, slow down when you eat. And I actually didn't make it." Anne told them.

"Yeah. Tori did. It's great, right?" Harry grinned.

"Yeah. Good job Tori." Gemma said to me, sending me a smile.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Gemma filled her mouth with more pasta.

"Gemma, you eat like an animal." Harry stated before looking at Liam. "How can you live with this wild boar?"

"Oi." Gemma threw a breadstick at Harry, making me laugh.

We all sat in silence as we ate.

Earlier on when I was cooking, I showed Harry how to make the pasta. He was quite surprised at how simple ingredients can taste so good when merged together.

"So Liam, how was your day?" Anne asked.

I continued to eat as I watched them talk and laugh together. They were a proper family. Even Liam was welcomed in lovingly. 

I remember back in Italy when it was just Me, Mum and Dad.

*FLASHBACK* 

Tori - aged 10

"Beautiful meal, Belissimo!" Papa complimented my mamma. 

"Grazi." Mamma smiled beautifully.

I wanted to be just like Mamma when I grow up. I always copied her so I can be like her.

She stood up from the table and started to collect the plates. I picked up the cutlery and followed her to the kitchen.

"Grazi Tesoro" (thanks sweetie) mamma smiled at me, taking the silverware from me and placing them in the sink.

She took my hand and we entered the livingroom. Just as we entered, Mama stopped walking and rubbed her forehead, looking unwell.

"Mamma?" I pulled her hand.

"Sto bene. (I'm fine)." She smiled again making me smile too.

My dad walked over to her and they started speaking Italian in hushed voices. I looked up at both of them.

Mamma was shaking her head but Papa was nodding.

"Get some Shoes, tesoro. Let's go." Papa told me.

"Where?" I asked him unsure.

"Ospedale." (Hospital)

I nodded and took my shoes. What's wrong with mummy? Maybe she's having another baby. I always wanted a baby sister.

I quickly put on my shoes and ran downstairs.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I can then remember us in the hospital. The doctor. My mum crying. I was so scared, she never cried. She was always smiling. And papa was hugging her.