Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"I'm so sorry, Principessa." he said

"It's okay Papi. It's not your fault.'' I tried to keep my voice from trembling.

''I love you'' he said

''Love you too'' I replied into the phone before hanging up and throwing the phone on my bed.

I can't believe my dad couldn't come to see me. He had an 'important work meeting he couldn't miss'. This was the first birthday I have spent without him.

I trudged downstairs still in my pyjamas just as the doorbell went. I opened the door to see Harry grinning like a lunatic. I let him in before locking the door.

"Whats up Tori?" he asked, sitting down on the sofa. I sat beside him. 

"My dad can't make it anymore." I mumbled. He hugged me.  

"Oh. Well, I got you a present." he told me, taking a small black box out of his pocket.

"Happy Birthday." He smiled, handing it to me. I open the box to find a pair of small diamond stud earrings. I could tell by the way they shone that they were really expensive.

"Wow, thank you so much, Harry. They're beautiful." I gasped, taking them from him and putting them on. I smiled and hugged him.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said looking down nervously. 

"Go ahead." I smiled at him.

"Even though we've only known each other for thress weeks. I really like you, so will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Of course I will." I said before giving him a kiss. He stood up to leave but stopped in his tracks. 

"Since it's your 18th, we aren't sitting doing nothing all day. Be ready by 8pm. We are going out with the others." He said winking.

I felt cheered up already.

*

I heard Harry's car honk outside just as I had finished getting ready. I was wearing a blue dress that stopped mid-thigh with pastel pink heels.  (At the side>)

I had put my red hair in a ponytail and put on the earrings Harry had given me.

I put my iPhone and keys in my Chanel purse and to the front door. I opened the door. Harry was standing there. He had on a white shirt, black skinny jeans and a black blazer. His gorgeous curls were up in a quiff, making my heart do back-flips in my chest.

"Hey." I smiled at him. Harry stood still, staring at me

"How do I look?" I asked self consciously. He snapped out of his trance.  

"No. I mean yes..yes. You look beautiful." he stuttered. I giggled and locked the door. He took my hand and led me to the limo. Inside was Niall, Maria, Zayn and Perrie.

"Happy Birthday Tori." They all said in unison..

"Thank you guys." I giggled. 

I sat beside Harry and smiled at everyone. They all looked amazing.

Harry took my hand and kissed my cheek. I felt so excited. I know this sounds stupid but I had never been out drinking or clubbing.

In America, I would usually be staying in, watching movies and eating take away with my friends on a Friday or Saturday night.

When got out of the limo, there was paparazzi surrounding the car. Camera's were flashing at the boys. I felt a hand slide round my waist and turned around to see Harry smiling at me.