Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

*Tori's POV*

"Harry I don't wanna play this anymore." I said putting the piece of paper we were playing hangman on down. 

"That's only because you keep losing." he grinned. I frowned.

"Fine but I have a better game." he said, putting his pen on the table beside my hospital bed. He started tickling me. I burst out laughing.

"Harry...Stop!" I said, trying to breath while laughing. The doctor walked in.

"Good to see you are feeling better then. Luckily you can leave today." He said. I smiled.

I had been in here for 3 days while they watched over me. They put me on strong medication to make sure I didn't go back into a coma.

All the boys had came to visit me. Dad had been here too. Even Blaine but luckily he came without Kelsey.

Obviously, Harry was annoyed that Blaine came but Blaine and I had dated for 3 years and we were best friends before that, Its hard to throw away that kind of friendship..

*Harry'sPOV*

I opened my eyes to see sunlight coming through the curtains. Tori was asleep in my arms. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She was so precious to me.

"Why Tori?" I whispered to myself.

"Why what?" she muttered. I never knew she was awake.

"Why do you love me? Look at everything I've done to you." I said to her.

"Because when you love someone you look past their flaws and everything you've been through to see the real them. I Love you." she mumbled before falling asleep again.

I lay her down gently and covered her with the duvet. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I put on a white shirt and black jeans. I looked in the mirror and ruffled my hair then swept it to the side.

I went into the kitchen and started making bacon and eggs.

Later on Tori came downstairs. She had changed into White jeans and a pink tank top. Her short hair was straight on her shoulders.

"Morning Tori." I said, kissing her. She hugged me.

"Morning Harold. oh you made breakfast!" she said sitting at the table excitedly. I put some food on plates and sat down beside her.

"Where are we going today?" she asked me.

"Its a surprise," I winked. She smiled and continued eating. I looked outside, the sun was shining brightly.

"It's so bloody hot outside." Tori groaned

"Tori, why don't you wear shorts or a skirt or something. I'm not trying to sound creepy but you would probably melt if you wear jeans." I told her. She stood up and rolled up the bottom of her jeans. There was a scar where her cast used to be.

"That was from when you fell right?" I asked. She sat down again.

"Yeah. Lately I've not really been feeling like Victoria Rossi lately." she shrugged.

"Hopefully my surprise will help you feel like the gorgeous Tori Rossi you are." I jumped onto my feet and pulled her up.

"Come on." I said going out the door.

"Harry. I haven't finished eating." she whined. I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Stop whining babe." I laughed.