Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I sighed again, looking out the window. I had been in London for a week and I was bored out of my nut. Apart from work I hadn't really left the apart.

I knew nobody or anything here.

I pulled out my phone and searched up the closest cafe.

Chris' Cafe. Sounds good.

I pulled on my TOMs before heading out of my apartment and locking the door behind me. I followed the directions on my phone to the cafe.

I had always loved fashion since I was younger and wanted to work in the fashion industry. My dad decided to splash out his cash and get me an apartment in London to pursue my dream.

So far it hadn't been going great. I modelled for a few random collections but nothing famous.

I entered the cafe and order a coffee before sitting down at a booth. I looked around and saw that the place was pretty full and I was the only person sitting alone. 

I pulled out my phone as I sipped my coffee, trying not to look so awkward.

"Hey. Can we sit here? There seems to be no other seats."

"Sure." I looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. Louis Tomlinson.

Beside him were the rest of his band mates. Louis, Harry and Liam sat across from me and Zayn and Niall sat beside me. I noticed they all had backpacks which they shoved under the table.

" 'Ello, I'm Niall Ho-"

"I know who you are." I cut him off with a small laugh. "I'm Tori Rossi."

"Quite an accent you've got there Tori." Zayn pointed out.

"Yeah, I was born in Italy but pretty much grew up in New York." I told him.

"That's cool. I love Italy." Louis grinned.

"So, tell us a bit about yourself." Niall smiled.

"Okay, My full name is Victoria Rossi. I'm 18 and I'm Italian but I lived in New York since I was 12 with my dad. I've been to London many times but I decided to live here to work at a small modelling agency. I would also like to be a Fashion Designer. That's about it. " I said casually.

"What about your mum? If you don't mind asking." Louis piped up. I shifted uncomfortably

"She.. Died when I was 11. She wasn't really well." I said quietly as the boys gave me sympathetic smiles.

"My grandfather died recently and I was so close to him. I get what you're going through," Zayn spoke up.

Suddenly Liam's phone rang.

"Sorry, I have to take this." He said, sharing a look with the boys before getting up and walking away.

"You have very pretty eyes." Harry, who had been unusually quiet, told me.

"Thank you." I smiled, looking into his emerald eyes. "You too."

"Alright lovebirds. You just met keep it in your pants." Louis joked earning a glare from Harry.

"Anyway, what's going on with you guys?" I asked them.

AS the boys talked I learned more about them and realized they weren't just a boyband mentioned in the media all the time. They were all hilarious and I had a slight soft spot for Niall who was constantly making me laugh.

The boys told me about how they just returned from their second amazing tour and they were supposed to be moving into new apartments but there had been a delay and time confusion with management so they were stuck wandering the streets of London.

Harry stayed quiet but I caught him staring at me once or twice making me blush.

Liam returned to the table.

"What did they say?" Niall asked him.

"We should give them 2 or 3 days and everything will be sorted." Liam sighed, sitting down.

"Where are we supposed to stay?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. In a Hotel?" He suggested.

"Well, Grimmy might ha-"

"You can stay with me?" I interrupted. They all turned to look at me.

"If you want to. I mean, I won't kill you. But you don't have to. Just a suggestion." I laughed nervously.

Great, you had to open your mouth, Tori. They probably think I'm a creep.

I watched as the 5 of them had a silent conversation, swapping looks and expressions.

"Are you sure?" Liam finally spoke up. "This probably sounds so forward but if you have enough space we'd really appreciate it. The fans get a bit annoying when we stay in hotels."

"It's completely fine. I have an extra 2 bedrooms and I honestly don't mind. You can trust me." I assured him, locking eyes with Harry.

"I trust you." Harry told me. I smiled at him, blushing slightly.

"Lovebirds, stop." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Are we in for staying at Tori's?" Zayn asked. 

"I'm in." Niall shrugged.

"Me too." Louis nodded.

"Same.." Harry smiled at me.

"We owe you one, Tori." Liam smiled gratefully.

"It's cool. Shall we get going?" I asked them.

"Sure." Niall nodded. He slung his arm over my shoulder as we stood up.

"Watch out Harry, Niall's stealing your girl." Louis said to Harry as we left the Cafe.

"Niall has a girlfriend." Harry laughed.

"And I have a boyfriend," I said. I immediately regretted my words as I watched Harry's face fall.

"See. She's not my girl." He said, looking away.

"I'm not his girl." I repeated, shrugging slightly. I felt a drop of water on my nose and realized the rain had began to fall.

"Come on, before we get soaked." I held Niall's hand and ran, the other boys laughing as they followed.

Tori > >