Chapter Thirty seven

Chapter Thirty Seven

Harry ➡⬆➡

*Harry's POV*

"Harry have you seen my makeup bag?" Tori asked me, walking into the bathroom, where I was standing in front of the mirror, trying to tie up my annoying curls.

"Yeah babe, I hid it." I said, turning to face her.

"Why would you do that, Harry?" She asked, crossing her arms, slightly annoyed.

"Because we're on holiday. You're supposed to relax, not fuss about makeup." I told her.

"Harry, I need to do something about this face and get rid of these spots." Tori explained.

"I see no spots at all. No make up, I swear you'll feel fabulous." I assured her.

"Fine then, you have to leave your hair in it's stupid curls. No putting it up." She said.

"Deal." I smirked.

"Smart ass." She mumbled, rolling her eyes as she walked away.

"Baby, you look perfect without make up, anyway." I compliment her, resulting in a loud groan.

Someone's on their period.

~ ~

"I bloody love the beach." Niall said, quickly pulling his shirt over his head.

The beach was pretty picturesque. It stretched out across the landscape and the water looked amazing.

"Look. I think there's a fair over there!" Louis said, pointing to an area covered in fairground stalls and a few rides.

"I want to go to the fair." I said.

"Me too." Perrie nodded.

"Who wants to stay at the beach then?" Tori asked.

"I'll stay." Liam shrugged.

"So will I." Danielle said.

"Niall's already in the water so I might as well stay here too." Maria rolled her eyes.

"Okay so Liam, Danielle, Niall, Maria and Eleanor stay here and the rest of us will go to the fair." I said.

"Sounds good." Zayn said.

"Okay. Bye baby." Louis said, kissing Eleanor's cheek before running to the fair. Eleanor laughed and shook her head.

"Feel free to come over later. And make sure Niall doesn't turn into a prune." Tori said before taking my hand and pulling me away.

"What do you wanna do first?" She asked me once we had arrived.

"Bouncy Castle!" I grinned, dragging her over to the man standing beside it.

"Ask him if we can go on." I told Tori.

"Possiamo andare su questo?" She spoke to him in her fluent Italian.

"Certo. È gratuito. Buon divertimento!" He said, smiling at her.

"We can go on." Tori said pulling her sandals off. I copied her, pulling off my brown boots and entering the bouncy castle.

It's been so long since I've been on one of this.

"This is so bloody cool." I smiled bouncing around.

"Harry. You're bouncing so much, I keep falling." Tori giggled fall over again.

I moved closer to her while she was down and started bouncing harder.