Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

2 months later

*Tori's POV*

"Thorpe Park? Our date is at Thorpe Park?" Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the ticket booth. I wanted to treat him for once.

"I'm paying." I said taking out my purse. Harry stood in front of me. 

"No, I'm paying." He said. The girl in the ticket booth screamed. We both looked at her.

"You're Harry Styles!" she fangirled. Harry smiled. 

"You can both go free as long as you sign my arm." she grinned.

Harry shrugged and took the sharpie off her, signing her arm. She giggled and gave us both a ticket.  Harry placed a £50 note on the counter before dragging me away.

We walked through and looked around ...where do we start?

*3 hours later*

"Harry if you told me the restaurant was gonna be posh I would have dressed nicer." I whispered to him. I was wearing black jeans, a blue tank top and blue flats.  

"You look beautiful, baby. As usual." He whispered into my ear. I blushed as the waiter approached us.. 

"What can I get for you sir?" He asked Harry. 

"I'll just have the steak and red wine." He told the waiter who nodded, writing down the order.

"And for you M'Lady?" he smirked.

"Um..I'll have the same." I smiled uncomfortably. He winked and walked away.

"What a tool. We're obviously here together" He growled. I laughed and held his hand, kissing his cheek.

"I love you, cutie." I said cupped his cheek.

"I love you too." Harry looked, embarassed for being jealous. I laughed and kissed him again.

Someone behind us cleared their throat. We pulled away to see the same Waiter. He placed our plates on the table with a bottle of wine and a couple glasses before walking away, ignoring us.

Harry started laughing, I slapped him playfully on the chest but I couldn't help but laugh too. We started eating in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"Remember the time we went for a date on the boat and you fell into the water." Harry grinned.

"That wasn't my fault. You hit me with your handbag." I told him. 

"It was an accident and its a MAN-bag." He protested. I laughed and carried on eating.

"I love you, you know that? You're different from any other girl. You're a special one" he said quietly. I looked up.

"I love you too. I honestly don't know where I would be without you." I told him truthfully. He smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

-3 weeks later- 

*HarrysPOV*

"Tori, I am taking to you the hospital whether you like it or not." I said, lifting her up bridal style. She groaned, closing her eyes.

I looked down on her. She was quite pale. She had been unwell since we came back from our ice-skating date some days ago and I was worried it was from her head injury.