Chapter Twenty Three

Harry and Simon ^»

*Tori'sPOV*

"Harry.." I whispered nudging him gently. "Harry, wake up."

I woke up about half an hour earlier and had changed into Harry's Jack Wills hoodie, my black skinny jeans and I swapped my Black beanie for Harry's grey one.

I climbed on Harry who was still sleeping.

"Wake up, Haz." I poked his cheek.

His eyes fluttered open and he let out a yawn. He looked so adorable. He looked at me and smirked.

"This is not a position I'm used to. A girl on top." He winked.

"Harry!" I slapped his arm. Getting off him.

"I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast. Pervert." I joked.

"Wait. I didn't even get a kiss!" He sat up and pouted.

"You can get that kiss downstairs." I told him, walking out the door and going down stairs.

Nobody seemed to be awake so I decided to make myself a cup of coffee.

"Enough in there?" I heard a voice say behind me. I gasped and spun on my heels, trying not spill the coffee.

I saw Simon standing behind me. Dressed In his usual attire.

"Oh. Er.. Yeah." I stuttered.

He nodded and came over to make his coffee.

"So, you and Harry..." He looked at me.

"Yeah, Tori and I." Harry sauntered in. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt. He  walked over to me and put his arm round my waist.

He stared at Simon and Simon stared back. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"I should leave now." I said, feeling uncomfortable.

"No. You're staying." Harry held onto me tightly.

"Tomorrow. 1.30. Modest. We'll sort this out." Simon stated firmly. Harry nodded briefly before Simon walked out.

"I'm sorry if I made things awkward." I bit my lip.

"It's not your fault, babe. I screwed up." Harry told me, pulling me to him. I put my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

"You owe me a kiss." Harry reminded me.

I pecked his lips.

"No. No no. Just a peck? I've not had a proper snog in ages." He exclaimed. I just looked at him.

"Proper snog? You British people are so strange." I shook my head.

"Says you. I'm a boy. I have needs." Harry protested.

I laughed slightly, shaking my head as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter so we were level.

I was really short compared to Harry who was like 6 or 7 inches taller than I.

Harry smiled happily and kissed me softly. He put his hands on my hips and I put my hands round his neck. He deepened the kiss, licking my bottom lip for entrance but I just ignored him. He pulled away.

"You're such a tease." He pouted.

I winked and pressed my lips to his, granting him entrance.

I pulled from his lips down to his neck, giving him a couple love bites. A few groans escaped his mouth and he mumbled my name.