Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

*Tori's POV*

I opened my eyes to see that Harry wasn't beside me. I remembered that he told me he had to go to the studio early this morning with the boys.

I stretched and got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I was wearing sweatpants, a Ramones shirt and my hair was in a messy bun. 

I picked up my glasses because I couldn't be bothered getting my lenses on. I looked at the time 1.45.

Wow, I woke up late. Harry should be here anytime soon.

I slumped down stairs and into the kitchen.

What to eat.. What to eat..?

I opened the fridge and decided to make omelette. I took out the bacon, cheese, peppers and a carton of eggs. I opened the carton to take an egg out but I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I rushed to the kitchen door, still holding the carton of eggs.

Stay calm, Tori. Stay Calm. I heard the foot steps come down again. They were coming towards the kitchen. Louder and Louder.

The door opened and I jumped on the person. I smashed the box of eggs all over their head, covering them with horrible cracked eggs.

"Jesus Tori! Stop it!" The person said. 

I stood up and noticed the curly hair.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yes! What are you doing?!" He said standing up and pulling the egg shells out of his hair.

"Sorry. I thought you were a bad person. I'm really sorry." I said, stifling a laugh.

"It's alright babe." He sighed.

"What you doing back anyways?!" I asked him, pulling an eggshell out his hair.

"We're going to Nandos and I stopped by to see if you wanted to come." He said, walking up stairs.

"Yeah. I'll just get changed." I said, running ahead of him and into the bedroom.

I changed into a white vest top and high waisted denim shorts. I put on my blue vans and straightened my hair.

I sat at the makeup table and sighed. I wasn't a fan of covering myself in make but according to my manager I have to ''Keep up my beauty standards'' whatever that means.

It took a while putting on make up. I stood up, finally ready and picked up my phone and put it in my side bag.

I turned around to see Harry standing there.

"How long have you been there, I never noticed." I smiled at him.

"Long enough. Do you have to put on all that make up?" He asked, putting his hands round my waist.

"Yes. I do. Don't really have a choice. It doesn't matter though." I replied.

"Yes it does. I want to show everyone how naturally beautiful my girlfriend is and make them jealous." He told me.

"Aw Harry." I smiled, blushing slightly. He leaned in and kissed me slowly.

There was suddenly a long Honk from outside.

 "That's Lou. Lets go." Harry said, pulling away. I held his hand as we walked out.

Tori putting on her makeup > >