Chapter Thirty Three

*Harry's POV*

 Everyone had left the restaurant, leaving Tori and I to talk, laugh and just enjoy each other's company.

I loved everything about her. Her laugh, her smile. They way we could just sit and talk about nothing for hours.

Tori looked at her watch before picking up her clutch bag.

"We need to go." She told me, gesturing for the waiter to come over with our bill.

"Go where? It's only 8." I said looking at my phone.

"I need to go and get something from that place."  Tori said taking money out from her purse.

"No, I got it." I said reaching for my wallet in my back pocket.

"I'm paying." She said giving the Waiter the money before I could.

"It's your birthday. Don't worry about it." Tori smiled at me as we stood up.

"I love you, you know." I said, wrapping my arm round her waist and kissing her cheek as we walked out.

"I know." She giggled.

I took out my phone as Tori dragged me off to some place. 

"Harry!" I looked up to see two girls, about 14 staring at me with wide eyes.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi Harry. Hi Tori." Could we please please get a picture please?" They begged.

"Sure." I laughed. They each stood at each side of me. I put my arms round them as Tori took the photo.

"There you go." Tori said, handing her back her phone.

"Thank you so much." One said.

"Happy birthday Harry. We love you." They said.

"Thanks. I love you too." I said, hugging them individually.

"Thank you so much again!" They both waved before running off.

"You're so sweet to your fans, I think it's the cutest thing ever." Tori smiled as I took her hand.

"It's nothing." I shrugged. I know that at times it may seem that the boys and I ignore our fans but we  love them. They're amazing and we wouldn't be here without them.

"Okay here we are." Tori said pushing a door open.

"Where are we?" I asked as we walked into a dark room.

"Babe, I don't think thi--"

"SURPRISE!" The lights turned on and I saw about 100 people standing in front of me.

"What the F-"

"Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to youuuu. Happy Birthday dear Harry. Happy Birthday to You!" Everyone sang.

"Hip Hip! HOORAY!"

"Hip Hip! HOORAY!"

"Hip Hip! HOORAAYY!!"

I couldn't help but grin.

"Thanks everyone." I laughed.

"Now, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Lian yelled just as the music started.

Everyone cheered and started dancing.

I walked over to where Tori and the others were standing.

"Guys. A party?" I laughed.

"It's your last year as a teen. Make the most of it." Zayn laughed.

"Thank You guys." I smiled.