Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

Harry ❤^^>>

 *TORI's POV*

I got out of my car to a whole load of girl, standing outside the building.

Harry must already be here.

"We love you Tori!!"

"Tori!"

"Where are the other boys?!!."

I smiled and waved while walking through the crowd. I finally got to reception and told the lady there my name.

I was told to wait as someone will be sent down to meet me.

I waited for a few minutes before a man came towards me. He was wearing a suit and had a name tag with Robert printed across it.

I recognised him from One Direction's Modest Management.

I walked with him into the lift.

"Victoria. Before we go in. I would like to inform you that you're here concerning you and Harry's relationship. I want you to agree with whatever we have planned. Understand?" He demanded.

Woah, bruh.

"No can do. I have to hear the deal first." I said walking into the lift. He grabbed my wrist.

"This is concerning One Direction. Do you want to be the reason One Direction ends? They are millions of girls who will hate you for this." He said, tightening his grip on my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I cried out.

"Do you understand?!" He barked.

"You can't force me to do anything!" I told him before pulling my wrist back and rubbing it as I walked towards the conference room.

I walked through the doors to see Harry standing there looking angry.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Did you hear? They are trying to break us up!" Harry said angrily.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"Because of all the hate. We are trying to 'help' both of your careers. Simon Cowell knows and approves of our decision." I heard a voice say. I looked to see my manager, Ted, was sitting there.

"Ted? You're in on this too?" I couldn't believe it.   It annoyed me how they thought they could run our personal lives without our consent.

"Tori. Think about it. We are helping you both. Take a seat please." Ted said. He gave me this strict look and I sat down.

 "This is for the sake on One Direction and for you too Victoria. We are doing what the fans want. If this relationship carries on then there will be no One Direction fans left. Do you want to be the reason to end One Direction? Do You?!" Robert shouted slightly staring at me with his cold grey eyes. I look straight back at him.

I had to go along with it. As much as I love Harry I didn't want One Direction to lose their record deal because of me. They worked so hard to get this all together for themselves and their fans.

I can't ruin this. They didn't deserve it.

Harry and I can be friends and I'm sure he can easily find another girlfriend. I have to think about everyone in this situation, including Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and all their fans out there.  No matter how much I love Harry, I couldn't ruin his life.

I bit my lip as my eyes filled with tears.

"Harry maybe we should listen to this." I told him quietly. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I nodded.

"Is this what you want Tori?  For us to be split up?" He asked, looking shocked.

I looked down and nodded. He sighed in defeat and sat down, looking furious. His arms were crossed and he looked like he could kill someone any moment now.

"You will not be allowed to see each other. If asked by anyone you will say that you thought it wasn't working out. No contacting each other and I will make sure of it. Harry you will be seen to be dating Mia for the next few months and Victoria likewise with Matthew Conway." Robert said sitting down.

"So we can't even be friends?" I asked.

"What part of NO CONTACT don't you understand!" Robert growled at me.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Harry spoke out. I could see tears in his eyes.

I reached across and grabbed his hand, he gave mine a tight squeeze. Robert cleared his throat and I reluctantly pulled my hand away from Harry's.

"That is all. You can leave now. And remember that you will be at the PCA's with your new partners." Robert said. He and Ted both stood up and headed towards the door.

"Rob, can we have a minute please?" Harry asked. Robert nodded and left the room.

Harry and I both stood up and he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest, taking in his scent. He pulled away and looked at my in the eyes.

"I love you, you know that?" He whispered.

"I love you too." I said biting my lip to stop me crying. I gave him a smile.

Harry leaned down to kiss me but the door opened.

"Victoria!" I heard Ted's voice say. I straightened myself and wiped the tear from my eye.

"Bye Harry." I said quietly, pulling out of his grip and walking towards the door.

"You forgetting something?" Ted hinted, pointing to the promise ring on my left hand.

I pulled it off and walked back to Harry. I placed the ring in his hand, my fingers lingering slightly. I pulled my hand back and wiped the tear that was rolling down his cheek. I let go of him and walked out with Ted.

I'm going to miss him. A lot.

Harry Styles Cying >>>

Rememebr that video? It made me cry too