Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Harry and Gemma ^»

*Tori'sPOV*

"HARRY!!" A middle aged lady with dark hair wrapped her arms around Harry.

"MUM!" Harry hugged her back.

"Come inside." She opened the door for us. Harry took my hand and led me inside.

"Hello Harry." A man hugged Harry.

"Hey Rob." Harry smiled.

"Mum, Robin, this is my girlfriend Victoria. Tori this is my mum, Anne and My step-dad Robin." Harry introduced us.

"Just call me Tori." I said hugging Anne then Robin.

"Lovely name." She smiled at me.

"Harry, where are your bags?" Robin asked.

"In the car. I'll just get them." Harry said going outside as Robin followed.

"I've always wanted to meet you since Harry started talking about you. He's always going on about you." Anne smiled at me. She was a beautiful woman and she looked just like Harry.

"Harry talks about me?" I asked. She nodded.

"More than you can imagine." She admitted. "But don't tell him I told you."

"My lips are sealed." I made a sign of zipping my lips.

Harry and Robin came in the room.

"Come Haz, don't be a wuss." Robin laughed at Harry who was struggling to lift the suitcase.

"It's actually heavier than you think, Mr Muscle." Harry said before dragging the suitcases up the stairs.

"I'll show you the room you and Harry will be staying in." Anne said. I nodded and followed her upstairs.

She led me to the room Harry and Robin were standing in.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Harry. He tends to be very messy but I've tidied his room for him." Anne said.

"It's fine. I don't mind." I said looking around the room.

"Mum, you've kept it the same!" Harry grinned. The room was quite big and had posters of a couple bands, like the rolling stones, ACDC, on the walls. It was very neat and there was a long mirror at one side.

There was a table with an Apple Mac and some pens. There was also a wardrobe but it only had a couple clothes hanging on the hangers.

"Well, we will let you settle in. No funny business, Harry." Anne said then she left the room with Robin. Harry plopped on the bed and put his arms behind his head..

"Nice room Hazza. It's cute." I smiled and sat att the edge of his bed.

"Thank you," he grinned.

"How about I give you a tour of the village and introduce you to some of my old friends?" he asked me.

"Sure, thats be awesome." I smiled.

"Cool, lets go." He said walking to the door. I looked down at my outfit. I had on a white tank top, dark high waisted shorts, blue vans and a blue cardigan.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him.

"Perfect." he smiled before taking my hand and dragging me down stairs with him.

"Mum, I'm showing Tori around." Harry yelled to his mum.

"Okay darling." Anne yelled back.

"Lets go." Harry opened the door and we stepped out.