Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry >>

*Harry's POV*

I laid on the sofa, scrolling through Twitter on my Phone. Tori had just got back from her morning jog and was with Mum and Gemma in the kitchen, gushing over something girly. It was like 6.30am; too early for anything.

"Tori, we have to hurry or we'll miss your interview in London." I yelled over.

"Just coming!" She yelled back. A few moments later she came through with mum and Gemma. I stood up, sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Where are the bags?" She looked at me.

"In the trunk of the car." I answered walking over to them.

I pushed my hands into my pockets as we walked outside.

"I guess we have to go now." Tori said sadly.

"I don't want you to go." Mum said hugging Tori. Gemma also came over to hug me.

"Take care, okay? Ignore Thayer and call me if anything happens." I said, hugging her tightly. She nodded.

"Will you be back for me and Liam's wedding?" She asked me.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I assured her. She grinned and hugged me again.

"I'm gonna miss my baby brother." Gemma smiled, pulling off my beanie and messing up my hair.

"Gemma!" I groaned putting my beanie back on and walking over to mum who was thanking Tori for something.

Mum quickly wrapped her arms round me. 

"Harry!" Her eyes filled with tears. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either, but I have to." I said, letting go of her.

"I'll miss you so much." She wiped her eyes.

"I'll miss you even more." I also wiped her eyes.

"You have to promise me something, Harry." She looked up at me.

"Anything." 

"Promise me one day, you'll treat her right. Don't lose her." I looked over to where Tori and Gemma were talking. She sent me a cute smile when she noticed me looking at her.

"I promise. I swear on my life." I looked back at mum. Her eyes were filled with tears again.

"Mum, please don't cry." I said taking a deep breath to stop me crying. "You know I hate leaving you."

"Sorry, Sorry. Now, you should go." She smiled. "Harry, remember to get some cream for you acne."

"I know." I said rubbing my pimple-covered forehead as we walked over to the car.

Gemma gave Tori and I one last hug.

"Call me when you get back to London." Mum told us, hugging Tori.

"Of course." Tori smiled.

"Bye, my baby." Mum whispered as she hugged me again. I kissed her forehead before letting go of her.

"Take care of her." I said to Gemma who nodded in reply.

I opened the passenger door of the car for Tori. She thanked me as she sat down. I hurried around and waved to mum and Tori before getting in the car.

As I pulled out of the drive away, I glanced at Tori. She waved to Mum and Gemma until they were out of sight. She continued staring out of the window.