Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Nouis ^»

*Tori's POV*

"Are you finished yet?" Harry asked for what seemed to be the Billionth time.

"Yes." I answered.

"Finally. Not that I wasn't enjoying it. I'm just exhausted." Harry said standing up.

We were at a Victoria Secret photography studio. Me and 3 other girls were here doing a few shoots and Harry decided to come and watch.

"Lemme go put some clothes on." I said turning to the dressing room. Harry took hold of my hand pulling me back to him.

"Nah. I think you're fine like this. Lets go."

"Shut up." I laughed, nudging him and walking into the changing room.

I changed into a black tank top, white flowing skirt and black flats.

My hair was still curly and my makeup was still Just before I walked out my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

@Harry_Styles: Spending the day with my beautiful girlfriend @ToriRossi x

"Harry, we haven't even been to the meeting and you're tweeting about us. What's Simon gonna say?'' I asked Harry, walking out of the changing room.

"The meeting will be fine. We should go now so we won't be late." Harry said nonchalantly.

I don't see what the big deal is to be honest. What's it to them if we're dating? Married even?

Slow down there Tori.

I took Harry's hand as we walked to his Range Rover. We sat in silence as he started driving.

"Harry, remember to apologise.'' I reminded him.

"No way in hell." Harry said straight.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Why should I? They take over my life and when I give them my opinion They get mad at me. I can do anything I like." Harry kept his eyes on the road.

"Stop being so stubborn. Whatever happens will affect us. Both of us are in this relationship, not just you. Try and remember that maybe I don't want us to break up because of your stubborn attitude. Is it so hard just to apologise? You don't have to mean it. Just say it!" I snapped.

I stared out the window as Harry parked the car outside Modest. We both took off our seatbelts but just stayed in the car.

"I will apologise. I promise." He spoke up, running his fingers through his curls.

"I'm sorry, I can be quite selfish sometimes. I have to think about you. I'm always talking about myself. Sorry." He apologised sincerely.

"It's okay, Harry. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I'm just worked up." I admitted.

"Come here." Harry opened his arms.

I hugged him tightly as he kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go." he said.

We both got out of the car and Harry laced his fingers through mine. We walked together into the giant glass building.

When we entered, a blonde lady was sitting at the reception table. She looked up and smiled at us.

"Harry Styles and Victoria Rossi. Meeting with Simon Cowell. Room 27." She smiled as Harry thanked her.

I looked around the building while we walked to the lift. It was pretty cool.We got in the lift and stayed silent.