Chapter Thirty Six

*Tori'sPOV*

"Harry.. Harry.. Harry.." I muttered, staring out the window.

The girls and I had arrived in Italy 2 days ago and we've had a great time. We were sitting in my bedroom, all spread out. Each of the girls had their own rooms which we would be sharing with the boys, who we were waiting for.

My dad had offered to go to the airport to pick them up about an hour ago and they still weren't back, which was worrying me.

"Harry.. Harry.. Harry.." I banged my head against the window repeatedly.

"Tori. They're all right." Maria told me. I groaned.

"How are you guys not worried? Their flght landed 36 minutes ago, the airport is 25 minutes away. They should be here by now." I told them.

"Because knowning Louis, He's probably lost his luggage." Eleanor shrugged.

"Or Zayn's fell asleep and they can't wake him." Perrie shook her head.

"Yeah I suppose." I sighed.

During the tour, Little Mix had went on tour too. Zayn and Perrie ended up bumping into each other in New York and to get to the point, they're engaged. I was so happy for them and really excited too. It's not everyday your best friends get married.

I stared out the window to see Ms Cozza, the lady across the road, get out her car. She was about 35 and single, because her husband died in the navy several years ago. She really was beautiful and was a lovely lady. She must have felt me staring because she looked over and smiled.

Just as I returned the smile, I was distracted by an Irish accent.

"Woah. This house is bloody massive."

Niall.

I looked down to see the boys getting out of the car and getting their suitcases.

"Finally!" I squeled, jumping up and running out the room.

"The size of this place." I heard Zayn say as I got to the top of the stairs. The boys were looking around, perplexed.

"Harry!" I called out. He dropped his bag as I ran down the stairs, before throwing myself on him. He held me tight, hugging me.

I missed his sweet smell, his hugs, his face, everything.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you more." I responded.

We broke the hug, still holding each other. I studied his face. I had missed him so much.

Before I knew it, Harry's lip were on mine. I pulled him closer to me, kissing him deeply. He pulled away and pecked my lips once more.

"I'm so glad I'm back." Harry smirked.

"I'm glad your back too." I said, leaning in to kiss him again.

"So!" My dad clapped his hands together making me groan and pull away from Harry.

"You boys should take your stuff up to the rooms, I'm sure Alfredo can help you up." Dad said gesturing to the man beside him.

"I'll help too." I said turning around.

"Victoria.." My dad called me.

"Yess." I sighed turning back.

"Vieni qui" (come here). He told me. I walked over to him as the others went up.

"Can I trust you and Harry to share a room?" He looked at me.

"Si." I answered. He stared at me for a moment.