Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight.

*Tori's POV*

I dropped the plate in my hands when I saw the video on the TV screen.

Harry and Mia making out at the club. They were basically on top of each other sucking faces. They stayed like this for a few minutes until Louis appeared and whispered something to Harry.

Harry stood up and took Mia's hand, leading her away somewhere. The video ended and the reporter started talking but I couldn't hear anything.

I was feeling sick. He actually cheated on me. Harry was back in London and I was supposed to make him a welcome dinner. But he cheated on me, after he promised. I felt my heart break.

It was also my fault. Trusting someone whole heartedly just after I got out of a serious relationship.

I slid to the floor and picked up the 5 broken pieces of the plate. I heard a key in the lock. Harry must be here. I wiped my tears and stood up.

Harry entered the kitchen with a grin and   walked over to me & hugged me. I stood still without hugging back.

"Hey, I've missed you!" He said before looking down.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked looking at me. I couldn't hold the tears anymore.

"When did you plan on telling me about this Mia person?" I asked him. He looked taken aback for a moment and reached out for me but I stepped back.

"Don't touch me!" I cried. He sighed and ran a hand through his curls.

"Tori, you don't understand. I had to do it for management," he said. I shook my head.

"So management also told you to go to the club and practically sleep together in public?!" I shouted.

"How do you know about that?" he said.

"The whole freaking world knows!" I said half shouting. I could feel my temper rising again.

"Tori I have to explain that." he said. I looked down at the pieces of the plate in my hands.

"What could you possibly explain. That you're a lying cheat. Worse than Blaine!" I shouted.

"I'm nothing like Blaine. If you bloody would listen to me you will see that!" He yelled. I picked up a piece of the plate and threw it. It hit the door, just centimetres from his head. He looked shocked.

"HARRY GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I DO SOMEthing I REGRET!" I screamed.

He sighed and placed the key on the counter before walking out. I twisted my Mum's ring on my finger. I needed her now. I left the plates on the kitchen floor and went to my room.

I honestly really liked Harry and I thought he liked me too. I guess not.

I lay in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and jumped in the shower. Since I had no work today I could probably go for a walk this morning and shopping after. After drying and straightening my hair I put on my outfit. A flowery crop top, blue jean shorts and sandals. I picked up my phone and purse then made sure I still had my Mum's ring.

After I was ready I left the house. The walk was a good way to get my mind off Harry. I knew there was a lake somewhere. Maybe I could sit there for a while.

When I got to the lake, I sat right at the edge, dipping my feet into the water. I looked at the ring. It was simple but it meant so much  to me.

"Tori?" I stood up and turned around. Harry was standing there.