Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

I slammed the door loudly as I walked into the house just as Maria was walking by.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked.

"Do I look like I'm ok?" I snapped at her.

"Oi. Don't talk to her like that!" Niall stated firmly. I rolled my eyes and pushed past them.

I shouldn't have spoken to her like that but I really wasn't in the mood and I took it out on her.

The rest of the boys were staring at me. I growled at them then stormed up to my room. I slammed the door and lay face down on the bed. I kicked my shoes off onto the floor.

They can't do this to me. They can't just take her away from me like that. I love her so much. I clenched my fists angrily just as there was a knock on the door.

"What!?" I yelled sitting up properly.

Zayn, Liam and Louis filed in, one after the other.

I looked at them blankly.

"Harry, I don't know whats wrong with you but you need to apologise to Maria and Niall. Maria is quite upset." Liam told me.

"And its my fault?" I asked.

"Yes, It is." Zayn said.

"You know what? You can all just GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" I yelled at them turning away. My back facing them.

I heard them sigh then their footsteps leave the room.

"Louis? You're still here right?" I asked quietly, hoping he was.

"Yeah." He replied. I felt the bed sink as he sat down. I reluctantly sat up and faced him.

"Tori?" He asked me quietly. He knew me so well.

I nodded, tears welling up in my eyes.

"They took her away." I told him putting my head in my hands.

"What?" Louis asked, confused.

"I went to the meeting with management with Tori. They were saying all this crap about doing the best for the band and the fans. So they broke us up. No contact. Nothing. What am I supposed to do without her?" I explained to Louis who was listening carefully.

"We could talk to Simon. He can talk to Robert." Louis offered.

"No Louis, Simon knows. He's part of it. This whole 'its the best for the boyband' rubbish." I sighed.

"I suggest we think over this. I don't know how I'd feel without Eleanor. But it's not your fault Haz." Louis comforted me.

"It is my fault! I could have tried harder to stop them. I should have made a deal. I could have stopped this." I explained as I sat up.

"Well it's the Peoples Choice Award in a few days--" Louis started up I cut him off.

"It is?" I asked, perking up a little.

"Yeah. And as I was saying, You could find a way and talk to Tori. Then you could plan out ways to meet each other in secret or something. And you might be able to hang out backstage at the after party. Just don't be seen." Louis suggested.

Louis was immature and silly. But when you really needed him he could sit down and use his brain. After all, he is the oldest out of us all.

"Yes! Louis you're a genius. I love you mate." I grinned. Wrapping my arms around him in a hug.