Chapter 20 | Feelings? Part 1

Dedicated to my favorite aunt. :) Joana. Since all my other aunts are fakes and they treat me like shiet. She's awesome and I lev her. Thanks for reading my crappy fanfic, Mrs. Phantomhive haha.

***

"The thing what's silly about love is. At first you hate and then you love. It's like putting mustard on your hotdog for the first time; you'll learn to love it."

- Banana

Chapter 20

Feelings? Part 1

Fidgeting on the red string that Izaya tied on our pinkies, I slightly stroke it all the way to his. The bad dream kept reminiscing in my head as if it was to warn me more, I tried to shake the bad images off and let go of the red string. It gently draped itself on the bed sheets making contact to each other. I brushed my bangs away with my free hand and quickly untied the red string attached to my pinky finger.

"I really need to pee . . ." I mumbled to myself as I whip my feet to the other side of my bed, slipping into the pair of pink fluffy slippers. It's hard to believe that this is Izaya's. I chuckled.

Standing up, I stretch my arms up and yawned out loudly, tears whelmed up on the corners of my eyes. "Mnngh~ Better fresh up."

"Take me with you." Silently, the evil raven had perched himself behind me unknowingly, wrapping his slender arms around my waist and dragging me back to the bed.

 My body slumped against his, feeling his hard member hit against my bum made me flush bright red and not only that- he was complete topless.

I felt his lips and breath brush against my nape as my voice hitched. I quickly fhail my arms around like a child and moved my feet, I felt a bit edgy.

Izaya merely chuckles; he nibbled my earlobe gently and whispered. "I bet you feel great after last night."

"Right, Hoshi-chan?" He blew on my ear, sending me chills down my spine. The way he emphasized my name 'Hoshi-chan' made me fluster even more.

The heck Izaya, if Shizuo sees us like this he'll take the living hell out of you.

"O-oi Perv! It's too early for this!" I felt my cheeks reddened at his action.

"No," Was his answer while hugging me tighter, "Hoshi-chan needs to go pee right?"

I scratched on his arms and tried jerking him away but he dodged every attack I gave. I sighed in defeat and formed a small frown, my eyebrows scrunched in perplexity. "If I say yes, will you let go of me?"

"No."

Seeing him enjoying me suffer at the corner of my eyes, I squirmed to break free. He leans closer to my face, resting his chin on my shoulder and then whispered in a cheerful tone. "Good morning, my lovely Hoshi-chan."

At the corner of my eyes I saw him wink before smirking at me. Ugh, I just hope he won't complain on how heavy I am.

"Put a shirt on!"

"Eh? I thought girls like seeing men topless? Am I not sexy for you?" He taunted saucily, earning him a pinch on the ear from me.

I cringed and stuck my tongue out. "Yuck."

Well, I must admit, Izaya does look cute topless. Izaya has a slender, good-looking figure and top that with a cute smile- WHAT AM I SAYING?! I screamed at myself inwardly. Now I really have to pee!

"Hoshi-chan . . . you suck at lying. Your face is so red right now." He whispered the words, softly into my ear. "I know Hoshi-chan missed me a lot when I was gone."