Chapter 11 | Sick Of Love

Chapter 11

Sick Of Love

 ❆ 

[Valentines Special]

"How boring." Izaya whined, pulling his one and only favorite jacket and throwing it on the bed, where Hikaru sleeps.

She is wrapped in a thick blanket, rolled like a sushi. (Which he finds cute anyway.) Izaya sat down and scanned the lady's body, wrapped with soft fabric. He sighed and with one hand he pulls the blanket successfully, without waking the lady up. To his surprise, he finds Hikaru's body soaking with her own sweat that you can slightly see her red bra.

He chuckled, "Looks like I'll be taking care of you."

~

'Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup' His eyes widened when he takes a good look of the cook book in his hands; a wicked smile plastered on his face, "This shouldn't take too long."

Izaya rolled the sleeves of his black V-neck shirt and wore a white apron; as his eyes whipped to see what the ingredients are.

Izaya reserved about one-third of the asparagus while combining the remaining asparagus, the potatoes, evaporated milk, salt, pepper, and the water in a saucepan. (Which is boiling to reduce heat.)

He simmered and covered it, until the potatoes are tender. A sweat ran down to his brow, as a hand was there to wipe it off, he breathes out, "For my Hoshi-chan~"

He drained it on paper towels and set it aside. Reserving one tablespoon bacon drippings in skillet while adding the reserved asparagus spears to the drippings in skillet. He wasn't quite sure if he is right, but he'll be testing it out later. He cooked it for about 5 to 6 minutes until his asparagus is crisp-tender; he stirred it up even more, to get the flavor. Izaya drizzled the coarsely bacon with honey and just before he puts it in the microwave, he micro-cook on 100 percent power high for 30 seconds. With a sigh of relief, he starts ladling it inside the bowl. And on top with that, his asparagus and bacon.

With a clean spoon, he puts it on the tray elegantly. And on the side of the tray, a single red rose he bought for her.

When Izaya went back to Hikaru's room, he was disappointed to see that the girl hasn't awakened from her deep slumber. He puts the tray of food on the side of the table and looked at sleeping Hikaru, who slept peacefully, hugging Izaya's fur lined jacket. Clutching it and smelling it with a great smile on her face.

Izaya's thin lips curved up a bit, he looked away and covered his blush with his left hand, "Damn you're too cute."

He slowly moved a hand to her face, sweeping her bangs away from her face. He moved closer to her, only millimeters away as he brushed his lips on her forehead, "Sleep well, my Queen."

~~

Kanra entered the group chat.

Kanra: Domo! Kanra-chan desu!

Setton: Good evening, Kanra-chan.

Kanra: Eh?! Taro-san is not here?

Setton: I'm afraid not. . .

Kanra: Ehh. . . oh well, so. . . I took care of a friend today! :D

Setton: Is that so?

Kanra: Hai! I cooked soup for her, told her a bed time story and made her warm milk!

Setton: . . . Warm milk?

~

Izaya stirred the warm milk carefully, as he walked into Hikaru's room; he clumsily spilled the milk by accident. Izaya chuckled by his clumsy actions, "Oh~ what will Hoshi-chan do? Will she lick me?"

While chuckling he began to undress by taking his shirt off first and unfastening his belt next, "Hopefully, she won't wake up and see me like this."

He takes his pants off slowly, his good-shaped hipbones and his leaned body looking good as usual. He takes his clothes inside and saw Hikaru waking up. This can't be good. . .

~~

Kanra: Umhn~!

Setton: Ah. You're friend must be thankful. ^__^

Kanra: I'm sure she is!

~

The next morning . . .

'Thank Goodness, you're all better. Looks like Izaya did a good job.' Celty typed and shrugged looking as if she just sighed in relief.

Hikaru tilted her head in confusion. Her eyebrow rose, "Izaya took care of me?"

Celty nodded, her helmet moving up and down, 'I was out finding the medicine, Shinra told me to get you. Something just got in the way. . .'

Hikaru puts both of her hands in front of her while waving her hands, "It's okay! I'm glad that you're okay too, Celty."

Hikaru pulled Celty into a tight hug, "I bet you were really worried."

Celty, who is shocked by her sudden embrace, didn't hug her just yet. She felt a huge amount of weight left her shoulders, like she can move freely with Hikaru around. She knew that Hikaru is the person she's been looking for a long time. When Hikaru tightened the hug, Celty lets her helmet fall right back her. Hikaru opened her eyes, looking at the headless woman.

Celty waits for Hikaru's reaction, feeling unsure of what she did; Hikaru stares at Celty no with fear, she smiled, "Shinra is right. You are beautiful, Celty. With or without your head..."

Celty paused for a moment, quite surprise. No one has ever told her that except Shinra, and now she can hug Hikaru back. She embraced Hikaru, as her shoulders shiver. Hikaru felt like she was crying tears of joy, she then pats her back gently.

"There, there... it's okay. I'm not scared of you. You're a great friend Celty-chan." Hikaru shushed, her voice smooth as silk, almost as if its honey and milk.

Looks like monsters can have friends too.

Author's note:

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely readers! I hope you guys like this chappy