❆ Author's Note ❆

❆  Author's Note

    Herro Oreos~ (Yes, you are now one of my Oreo Army.) I have an important announcement to share with you, Oreos. I'll be holding C.M.I.Y.C. for awhile, and I'm not sure when I'll update though! So I hope you Oreos won't stop supporting me TT^TT I'm actually afraid to hold this but I have to edit some parts here. I want you Oreos, to enjoy reading it while fangirling. Because some of you might have known it already but my typos and grammar are-- *sulks* Please bare with me.

my last author's note was: It's almost there am in here and I'm glad I updated. Time to sleep, yay~

IT SHOULD BE FUCKING THREE, GOD DAMN IT JEM.

Quick question: Do you Oreos want me to continue writing? If so, why?

And since you Oreos are giving me 99% love; I'm going to let one of you lovies to tell me what you want on the next chapter.

I might have to pick it though, if it's good and juicy (like Shizuo's ass.) then. . . *drum roll* YOU'RE OUR LUCKY WINNER.

You decide what title next should be and I'll dedicate it to you. It's either you comment bellow or PM me. (Your wonderful ideas~)

So as for now, I shall say my baii baiis; author-senpai just finished her requirements in school so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the loveliness of Izaya's sexy hipbones-- I mean world. Geez.

I love you all~

~JeimChan aka your Oreo Queen