Dear Readers

Hi! It's been months since I left Wattpad,yeah I know I've been a really bad author/friend to all of you guys.

I'm going to be really real with you guys.

I'm all out of inspiration on writing,maybe because I don't get a lot of feedback and criticism on this fanfic although some are really supportive- not saying all are,okay?

I'm really really sorry. I used to be very active in Wattpad,I would literally think about every chapter every day,and imagine how it would turn out in the world of Durarara. And just so you guys know,I do not watch Durarara anymore. I have only finished season 1 and that's it.

What else is making me slow down on writing? Definitely not school because it's summer break . . . umm . . . I guess I would say . .  . art is making me stop.

I'm into drawing alot lately.

I love drawing. Drawing is a way to take out my emotions to- whether happy or sad. Any emotion!

Now,I'm not saying that I'll quit Wattpad now. But I will . . . 😥

Very soon.

I'm avoiding certain people around here that stresses me,that isn't very healthy and all this negativity around this site just urgfhehfjebf I don't talk to people here anymore due to some reasons.

I know some might not get this. I used to read and write fanfics all the time but maybe this is part of growing up?

Let's face it,I can't be here writing fanfics all the time- my favorite authors left wattpad and they all have like responsibilities to take and stuff. The other author I know now is married? And just stopped.

I'm sorry for the long wait guys.

And yes,Im back but not for so long . . .

I'll just finish this fanfic and off I go. Back then I thought of continuing this book IF EVEr one of the guys (shizuo or izaya) is lonely. I'll make another character. And tada~ new story!

I need a break. Although it was long enough?

Let's set a date ok?

Gonna update at the last day of April. Not the last chapter ok?

I love you guys soooo much. If i could hug you I would! ❤

Hikaru wants to say she loves you very much too and that 😂 she's really lonely HAHAHAHAHA Oh! And when I update! I advice you to reread the previous chapter okay? Muah!

Instagram: @iopaarumention a user