Chapter 21| Feelings? Part 2

Shout out to these awesome people, there are actually more but yeah-

DesertButterfly (This woman. Oh god. The SPAM.) , Megurine03Luka (She's one of my good friends in kuroshitsuji fandom.) , LureEndsCallIn (I'm sorry for the bullshit. :/ Also your fan hating on me.) , tee_hee_ (You and tot spam too much xD ilysm.) , brose_fire ( beh. ) and Blood_Covered_Dream . Just so you know . . .

No. I didn't. And it wasn't just because of the haters, fyi. I have a life. And please, I am not looking for attention. Puhlease.

Announcements later!

***

"IF feelings change, so do people."

- Banana

Chapter 21

Feelings? Part 2

Thump. Thump.

Ignoring the awkward silence, I shoved half of the hot Okonomiyaki in my mouth, chewing it with all I got. My tongue got burned because of this stupid action. "Bitter. . ."

I have no idea how this became bitter but I just had enough of it. I quickly drank some water and smiled sheepishly. "Thanks for the food."

There it was again, my stupid beating heart, at first I thought it was just my brain warning my heart but no, it's my heart screaming out of joy as if it was rejoicing. I felt really strange, it was hair-raising. I was screaming in my mind internally.

Rule number three: Never fall in love.

Those words recollect inside my mind and every piece started making much more sense. That memory gave a big jolt down my spine, just remembering it gave me several thoughts.

I drank in the miso as Izaya stare on his phone intently.

I swallowed, a hard lump on my throat, drinking the glass of water as if I were drunk. I stood up, putting all the plates in the sink, trying my best to set aside the unanswered questions.

Truth is, I got the urge to ask him where was he for the past seven days but I know he wouldn't answer me seriously.

I end up doing all the dishes, while thinking to myself silently. Complete mess. That's what's up, I'm a complete mess. I haven't felt this feeling before, could it be, what stupid women would say: falling in love with the person you hate? But I am one-hundred and one precent sure that I have feelings for Shizuo.

I take note of the date and time: December 22, 2014. 11:05 am.

I sighed. "This is going to be a very long day."

Tap. Click. Tap. Click.

I sighed out of boredom, peering at the busy informant, who was minding his own business. Throughout the whole room, all I could hear was the tapping and clicking sounds of the computer; Izaya was using three monitors, high tech things and he hasn't spoken a word to me yet. As weird as it gets, he had a broad smile and he would snicker at what he reads.

His hand folded over to the other, the tip of his nose touched both hands, he cracked his knuckles and snigger at whatever he was looking at.

"Interesting . . ."