Chapter 03 | Undying Love

Chapter 03

Undying Love

"When I entered High school, I didn't really have any friends in America, but when we moved in London, everything went so well." She smiled while telling him all sorts of stories she wanted to tell him long ago.

The two of them were in the kitchen, facing each other. Hikaru kept talking and talking while Shizuo was sitting beside her, listening to every word she says. Normally, he wouldn't really care but tonight, he was really looking forward to talk to her.

Shizuo's chin was on top of his palm, and while she was telling stories, he would take small sips of the milk inside his favorite mug, 'Knowing Hikaru, she is really shy when it comes to talking to other people. But when you get to know her, she starts talkin' like she's rapping.' He chuckled at that thought, grinning afterwards.

When she glanced at him, he was eyeing her, a bright smile twisting his lips. His dark brown eyes studied her intently as Hikaru felt the warmth of a blush crawl up her neck, "W-why are you chuckling?! My high school years were the worst!" She stammered out loud.

He quickly detected that hint of blush across her cheeks; he tried to look away resisting the temptation of hugging her. Shizuo cleared his throat and simply looked away. It's been awhile since he blushed, last time he blushed when he was in a bar with a sexy, good looking girl.

Earlier, he noticed how her appearance changed, her sexy little body, full lips, huge hazel brown eyes. And when she slept in his arms, he felt the warmth of her soft skin; her body is beautiful, curvy with B sized breasts. Her height is fair ((174cm (5'8.5)) and her taste of fashion is good.

Hikaru gazed at him, it was a little awkward but soon she started talking again, "A man with a yellow scarf stole my bag earlier... "She mumbled looking at her white skirt, "but my phone and wallet aren't there so I gu--"

"Your what?" Shizuo asked his voice raising.

"M-my bag. A guy took it while I was putting back my papers..." She said stuttering, "But its okay! It's just a bag!"

She lied. Her passport, clothes, and application papers were in that bag, so she was afraid that they might know more about her.

"You should have told me earlier! I would have beaten the crap--"

"Shizuo," She stopped him by cutting him off; her face was dead serious, "...it's okay."

A sweat dropped from Shizuo's brow; he pushed his blue sunglasses up and shrugged it off, "I'll try asking Celty tomorrow... what does it look like?" He asked calmly.

"It's a yellow bumblebee back bag, it has black stripes and there is also a keychain of a black cat." She answered and gave him a warm smile, "Thank you..."

He nodded, stood up from his chair, and put the empty mug on the side of the table, "I'll go to sleep now. I have to go with Tom tomorrow."

"Goodnight and sweet dreams, Shizuo." She purred sexily, making the blonde headed male blush in flames. Shizuo walked in the living room, laid his head on a pillow and slept after a few minutes; she was told to sleep in his bed room since she is a lady.

At first, she didn't want to but Shizuo insisted and he didn't want her to hug that 'thing' again. Unexpectedly, his room is better than the living room; it's a Queen Size bed and the bed sheets are baby blue and so is the soft blanket. The room wasn't dusty either and the room is painted plain white, his drawers are at the left side of the room with his organized shoes.