Chapter 06 | Izaya, On the Move

Chapter 06

Izaya, On the Move

           "SHINRAAAAAA! I'M GOING TO BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE IN YOUR BODY!" Shizuo yell angrily, carrying a stop sign while chasing Shinra.

           Today is a fine, peaceful--- today was supposed to be a peaceful day…

-DECEMBER 3, 2014-

Earlier. . .

"Shizuo-kun! Shizuo-kun!"

           "Eh?" The tall man turned around and saw a lady with short strawberry blonde hair dressed as a butler (But of course, he didn't know it was her.). He stared at the butler for a little while and then realized, "Hikaru?" He looked puzzled.

           Her precious long hair was cut off by Shinra's friend, a fringe falls on the bridge of her nose, and her hair is as short as Shinra's.

           She nodded happily, "Yes and I have a new job!" Her voice clearly sounds excited, she’s always happy when he’s around.

"Nice wig you got, kid." Shizuo chaffed.

           "Shizuo-kun, this is not a wig... I cut off my hair because Shinra-sama told me to."

                     •   •   •

           Shizuo's left eye twitched in anger, through clenched teeth, he growled, "S-so... Shinra told you to cut your hair..."

           "Yeah, I know, at first I didn't want to--" When Hikaru was going to explain everything to him, he was already gone, "Eh? Where did Shizuo-kun go?"

Present time. . .

           Shinra ran further away from the bartender; he quickly made his escape by running in a crowd of people, running also into Celty who was simply enjoying the winter coldness. But from afar you can still hear Shizuo's angry voice. Celty saw Shinra looking stupid while running; he isn't really a fast runner. He just outsmart Shizuo, he was never good at running or sports. 

'I thought you were going shopping with Hikaru?!' She typed, and somehow she can feel that Shinra messed things up again.

‘What did you do? Are the policemen after you?’

           Shinra tried catching his breath back, he fell on his knees, and his hands were on the cold snow, "S-shizuo saw H-hikaru's new look." He's voice was shaky; he was panting and sweating from all the running.

           His limbs was wobbly, he gulped when he saw Shizuo glaring directly at him, "What the fuck, did you do to Hikaru?!"

           Celty quickly ran in front of Shinra, shielding him before Shizuo would do such a thing to him, she typed as fast as her fingers can, 'Shinra just wants to help Hikaru-chan.'

"Then why must you fucking make her a butler?" He asked, his voice was as cold as the snow, you can almost see a black aura coming out of Shizuo's body.

           They then heard someone running to them, the sound of crushed snow.

           "S-shizuo-kun! It's not Shinra's fault, he just wanted to help me! And I also approved to his idea. So please, if you will hurt Shinra-sama, hurt me instead." Hikaru who managed to catch up and found them, protested heroically.