Chapter 12 | Snowy Days

Chapter 12

Snowy Days

  ❆ 

"Sir, I think your daughter is back in Ikebukuro, finding that 'person' again." A young man around his twenties spoke softly, bowing his head down to his boss. His knuckles were white as he grasped on the brown suitcase.

"Stephan, as you know, I can no longer move like before. . ." The man on the bed says, massaging his temple, he let out a long sigh of despair, "and I refuse to go back in Japan."

"U-uh, yes, Sir." Stephan utterly said.

"So?" His boss grunted his voice lowered flowing like a river of ice.

Hesitating to answer his question, he stuttered out loud, "I s-should s-search for her?"

The man chortled at how silly Stephan looked, "Good, good."

"So did you bring the money?" He added.

Stephan bobbed his head skittishly, "T-two million yen right in here."

He gave a crooked smile as he cracked his knuckles, "I want my daughter by the end of December."

~

Sunday, 1:08 am

'Hoshi-chan, are you feeling better? (•⊙ω⊙•)'

Sunday, 2:00 am

'Hoshi-chan how's the soup I made you? :3'

Sunday, 3:00 am

'Notice me, Hoshi-chan. ( ಠ◡ಠ )'

Monday, 1:00 am

'Hoshi-chan! Notice my messages~ pleaaaase?'

Monday, 6:00 am

'Hoshi-chan, I've heard you're good at cooking. Can you cook me breakfast?'

'Let's go on a date!'

'Are you awake?'

'Don't ignore me, senpai! D:'

Tuesday, 7:30 am

'Hoshi-chan, I love you.'

Tuesday, 8:00 pm

'Just kidding, don't hate me∑(゜Д゜;).'

Tuesday, 9:30 pm

' :3 No, I really do like you.'

"Oh my God, when will he stop?!" Hikaru mewled, letting her body collapse on the couch.

Celty approached her, taking her cellphone out of her sleeve, 'Maybe you should go see him, thank him at least for taking care of you.'

With slight guilt, she looked at Shinra, who was reading using his laptop. Shinra nodded in agreement, "We'll be fine. And besides your ship is over as a butler. Go knock yourself out!" He said in a sing-song tone.

'You two should see each other in the morning. It's far too dangerous at night. I'll give you a ride tomorrow.' Celty typed.

"E-eh? Are you okay with that Shinra-sama?" Hikaru turned her head to Shinra, who seemingly seems okay with it.

Shinra smiled and puts a thumb up, "If Celty says so, then okay!"

Hikaru smiled warmly, "I guess, you're right. . . I do feel like that perv needs my thanks."

Hikaru took her phone from the center table and texted Izaya like what Celty instructed her to do.

'Let's meet up tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock at the park. Sharp.'