Chapter 26 | One Night Stand

(Warning: Sexy lemon ahead if you cannot handle the sexiness, skip the lemon. :3

Ps. I skipped some parts ok? But try to guess why.)

"Bad happenings can lead to good happenings."

-Anonymous

Chapter 26

One Night Stand

What just happened between the two? Earlier they were just bonding with each other, laughing, joking around and teasing; but how did it all come to this?

Earlier . . .

Her mouth instantly opened to the shape of an 'o' after hearing his statement or his wish. He wants a hug from her, simple, a friendly hug would do but since he added the fact that both of them are couples throughout the whole day, the hug must be a couple hug. However, both of them were in public and it would also count as public desplay of affection, which might drag someone's eyes and get their attention. And that's the first thing that Hikaru isn't okay with.

Getting someone else's attention.

She has her rights as a lady to say no but she hesitated to say that to the person who gave her all her wants today. But then her safety comes first.

At that moment, every thought bubbled in her mind, making her palms sweaty and her eyebrows scrunch.

Izaya let out an exiguous chuckle, the way the girl fidget her fingers as she thinks, makes him want to laugh because of her seriousness. She turned her heels away from the sly informant, avoiding any glimpse of his curved up lips and covered her red flustered face with her hands.

"No. Stop chuckling." She uttered behind her hands; she hid her face like a shy hermit crab she is.

And its predator chuckled in delight. "Why are you blushing all of a sudden, Hoshi-chan?" He asked his voice, goading.

"I-I am not." She denied but it was oh-so-obvious to see. She was as red as a tomato.

Amazed at how she can still lie at this perceived action; Izaya stretched out his long slender hands, capturing his prey in his arms and giving her the tightest hug, she could ever receive from a pervert like him. His arms went up to her armpits, making an unintentional move, as his arms skim against her side boob. She squeaked at his sudden move, feeling uncomfortable with the hug; she moved her legs and arms, and hope he'll let go but to no avail.

"L-let me go, idiot!" Her tsundere side was showing up again.

Once everything was secured, Izaya spinned the poor lady around as he cuddled the lady's nape in joy. The people around them would only giggle at how adorable they look right now.

"Don't worry, Hoshi-chan . . . your boobs are fluffy." Izaya razzed teasingly, moving his eyebrows flirtatiously. "Very fluffy."

"Shut up and let me go, perv!" She whined, exasperated. She grew tired of her moving around and surrendered anyways.

An evil smirk played on his lips as he lets go of the lady. "Do Hoshi-chan enjoys hugs?"

The blush that's plastered across her cheeks darkened. She didn't response to his question but deep inside her heart she love hugs like that, it was unexpected though sweet.

Day by day, there's something to stress about but there's also something to smile about. Last night, she stressed and cried, for God knows how many hours, and it's all because of him.