Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka

Dedicated to etsukotrancy, belated Happy Birthday!

Chapter 10

My Little Red Matryoshka

 ❆ 

______________________________

I blinked a couple of times, trying to get my vision clear, before rolling to the other side of the bed. Purple dots danced around my blurry vision as I continually blink to adjust my eyes to the scene before me. Gradually, I fluttered my eyes open, feeling a stretch going on with my arms. Rubbing my eyes with my numb cold hands, I yawned.

I sighed dramatically and whined loudly, "I am in the fifth day of December and there's still no progress to our stupid bet."

Maybe, it's time to give up. . . I just can't stay as optimistic as before. I didn't think this through; Shizuo would fall for another girl and them starting to date each other. But I think, if I keep on playing as if it is nothing to me, then I might get to my breaking point. Seeing him with another girl hurts really bad, and now that I saw them kissing, it's worst than I thought. He might be really in love with Megumi-chan.

It's a bittersweet love, he likes me and he likes Megumi-chan. What are you trying to do, Shizuo? Are you just playing with my feelings? Am I really not that important to you? Or is the bet just a stupid little play you did, so that I wouldn't feel awful at that night? I'm confused as before.

"Good morning, little red." A voice interrupted my quiet, thinking time; the voice, it was in a husky tone.

I turned to the person and shot him one hell of a death glare.

Izaya, I should have known, he always pops out of nowhere; I couldn't look at his disgusting smug of his face. I'd like to take that smug out of his damn annoying face.

"What are you doing here...?" I asked trailing off, as I scanned him; I noticed how he is only wearing his gray boxers. I glanced away, thinking why is he here wearing with such bold clothing.

Although. . . I have to admit, he's quite attractive for a pervert or a stalker-- wait, what?

I felt my cheeks burning and turning to a shade of pink. I'm guessing, he's enjoying my embarrassed look right now.

He scoffed, while chuckling, "Didn't you remember what we did last night?"

He puts a hand on his hip, making such an unattractive pose for a man. He winked.

I felt the cold breeze of the air conditioner, I came to realized, I was only wearing my red lacey panties with my red strapless bra with a cute small black ribbon on the middle.

Last night?! You have got to be kidding me. . . I don't remember anything about ME and him together last night!

"Pervert! I-I will never sleep with a pervert like you! After what you did yesterday! I'll never forgive you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, stammering with my own words.

A smirk grew wider at the fact of seeing my red undergarments and my croaking voice. I pulled my blanket, while giving him a dozen of glares.

I clenched my fists into a tight ball, clutching on to the soft fabric. There goes that thumping feeling in my heart again, it would race like this whenever I am with him.

His eyes beamed with joy, plastered on his face is his famous sly smirk. He chuckled, amused at what I look like, "But how can you forget, little Red? Last night you were moaning my name out loud."

The sound of bells rang in my head, maybe my brain is warning me or something. I couldn't stop myself but to put a disgust frown.

"I-Izaya-kun~ Ahh, harder~" He teased, moaning sweetly.