Chapter 08 | Jealousy? Part 1

Chapter 08

Jealousy? Part 1

Same night...

        "You are a little too obvious, my dear Sora," He merely chuckled, amused at what she's playing; he stands up as they made eye contact, "or should I say... Hoshi-chan."

        How, how could he possibly know? Hikaru has tried her very best into looking like a butler or a man. All she could ever think of now is, she's doomed. Why must she trust this informant broker, of all people? He gives away information for money, what if he's using her? What if Izaya is one of Akiyama's spies?

        Her first instinct was to kick him right at the ball sack and punch his eye, but she thought he might be testing her. She jerked her hand away from his, "What are you blabbering about? I am Sora Kishintani! The head butler of the Kishintani family and I am not this Hoshi-chan." She roared angrily, her voice shaking. But the informant wasn't an idiot, he knew that a butler wouldn't act this way, such a no class butler, he'd thought to himself.

        He smirked and didn't take his eyes off hers, "Interesting, then you wouldn't mind if I..." His left hand rose, pinning her to the wall while staring at her lovely eyes. Her eyelashes are long and it looked as if it was combed neatly; her heart seemed to thumped harder, she got nervous, but she pretended as if she wasn't. She cringed and swallowed very slowly, she was thinking of a plan, no, a way out of this.

        His right hand caressed her soft, pink cheek, and his touch making her shiver and letting out a small groan. She gritted her teeth and balled her hands into a fist, "Let go of me you sick bastard!"

She knew her little adventure might end here. It's over.

        Without any hesitation or a pull over, Izaya leaned forward to the young woman, he drew his face closer to hers and pressed his lips onto her soft light pink lips, it was warm and he had to admit, this was his first time to kiss a girl so it was kind of sloppy. Her and his eyes were open; hers was more of like 'I'm so going to fucking kick your balls.' And his looked like he was teasing her, 'Try me~'

        Hikaru's heart throbbed back and forth, she didn't like Izaya, but why is she feeling this? This was her first kiss as well; she quickly moved her face away from his, she looked away as the heat got into her. She flushed and screamed, "You're a bloody idiot, Izaya!" She finally had the strength to push him over.

        She wanted a kiss from her knight and shining armor not from a pervert she just met.  She screeched, "Idiot!"

        Izaya's face turned to a shock face, his mouth dropped open when he heard her voice turn a little girly which wasn't supposed to be. Quickly, she covered her mouth with both of her hands, now she knew danger is coming her way.

        Izaya's ear slightly turned pink, it was rather odd, however, the informant broker doesn't stops there, and then he laughed.

"Ha-ha! You're a TSUNDERE!"

        She glared coldly as she spats, "Well this tsundere is going to cut your balls if you don't shut the fuck up. Now, that wouldn't be a tsundere, right?" Her eyes turned cold as the weather it is. He gulped and raised both of his hands.

"Whoa, whoa. Let's not get dirty, Hoshi-chan. And I thought we agree on Onii-tan? It's cuter that way." He says with a devious smirk.

"Okay then. ONII-TAN, I'm going to cut your balls now, if you don't shut up~" She says it in a sweet, delightful yet terrifying tone, but she doesn't stops getting creepier, she smirked and muttered, "Oh wait, you don't have balls."