Her

Anais Isla.

I was doing a great day and day here. Everyone is so kind and gentle.

"Isla, do you wanna go to the Capital?" I glance at Uncle Dad. I was in the office, writing something or whatever.

"Can I go?"

"Of course you can, your Brother will come with you." I smiled widely.

"Endevier, take care of Isla." Bilin ni Uncle Dad habang sinusuot ang coat sa akin. "Isla, if you want or you need something, tell your Brother Endevier, okay?" I listened at what he said. He smiled and kissed my cheeks. "Grandpapa and I was so busy so we cannot let you get bored here, enjoy darling." He said gently putting me at the sit of the carriage.

I've seen him talking to the guards who will come with us. "Are you excited?" I smiled brightly at his question.

"I can't wait!" I giggled.

I enjoyed going out and playing with Brother Archer. He also tours me and brought me some things. After that, I was summoned at the palace.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I smiled at the scenery. This place, loathed me at the very end of my life. No can do. They've drive me crazy in my past life.

"Ow--" napatingin ako sa inalalayan nang knight namin.

Huh? Why is she here already?

This fucking girl who ruined and messed up my life.

I give a sideway glance. Still acting naive.

I can't believe after having the best of my life moments, they already found her.

Tsk, If I were to know I really won't be coming here at the palace.

"I'm sorry, P-Princess." I met her dark black eyes with mine.

You're dark as what your appearance totally giving off but coming right and innocent to other people.

One of my Rules of Survival. The number 2 rule, do not let anyone fool, deceice nor took advantage of me. I'm no fool eversince I came back to the past.

I did a small gesture shaking it off. Her presence makes me nausea

It's on the conference hall, it's with the Emperor, Royal Brother and this bitch.

Sorry, hindi ko talaga mapigilan na tawagin siya sa kung ano. Nag-iinit ang bait ko eh.

"Oh, another little sister? She's my sister?" Malaking ngiti na sabi ng hindi ko alam na inutil kong kapatid.

The Emperor having a melo-dramatic message that I almost tear up how touching their reunion is.

Kung gagawan ko pa ng libro ang makabag-damdamin niyang kwento be-benta kaya? Pwede din 'no.

He can't take away his glance on her, stupid sibling. Just like how we first meet her, but totally earlier.

Matagal na pala niya pinapahanap ito, sabi na e. Wala talaga ako mapapala sa dalawang tao na ito kundi sakit sa kinabukasan.

I kept my composure. Not minding whatever they say nor talking.

"I'm a Princess?" I simply look at her amusingly, wow. Nice. Tanga tangahan, girl?

"You are." Simple na sabi ng magaling na Emperor na nakangiti dito. "You got your looks from your mother." Patuloy nito.

I secretly smirk, oh yeah?

Can't wait to go to Uncle Dad and Grandpapa. Ang tagal tagal ng mga 'to.

"Then what shall we bestow to her for her blessed name?" Excited na sabi nito.

"What about--" nag-iisip sila parehas. I take a sip from my tea and glance again on her being also excited and all.

"What about, The Empress' name?" I froze up and sigh. Why am I sorrounded with idiot people.

"That would be great." The Prince also agreed.

"How can I g-"

I cutted her off, papa-awa na naman eh. "I think so too, if you wanted my 'Mother's' name be carried by her., Grandpapa should know, right?" Nakangiti ko din na suhestyon.

Akala mo naman basta basta niya mapapasan ang pangalan ng nanay ko.

"Oh, wouldn't that great? I'll also share it with Grandpapa. Will he be happy about it?" Pinaikot ko ang index finger ko sa edge ng tea cup ko at inamo ay excited din.

I'm playing my cards right now. Napansin ko na natigilan silang parehas nang nag-sink in sa utak nila ang iniisip nila.

Do they need their head to be cool off by some cold water in soem pond or river?

Natahimik silang lahat, unable to refute my statement.

From what I saw, Grandpapa is hostile now towards the Emperor. He probably got a hint about this lost princess and about what happened to me. Bringing this up to him and about his beloved daughter, my mother, it will shaken off the relationship they have.

Aha, I'm about to taint it by myself.

"Hmm, it is a no no?" I innocently asked. They look at me with a soft face and turned to Annabelle the chaka doll apologetically.

"I have another suggestion, why won't you let her have her own mother's blessed name then? So it will be like mine." And leave the beautiful name of my mother that from my Grandpapa.

I'm trying hard not to show how pleased I am. Shit, this is so fun.

"Lil' Sis, her mother is a simple person." Oh, already protecting her by hiding her status into a flattering name.

"Oh, too bad." I casually said and look at her. Her cheeks are turning into red.

Are you frustrated? Are you humiliated? Ha, I will let you taste your own medicine.

It's not that I hate the common people of our Empire, though they literally wanted me dead, and why? they know nothing about me. This bitch around here are acting like she knows nothing when she does know.

Okay, mag-pigil ka ng galit, Anais.

"Are you shocked that you have an Older Sister?" The Emperor asked with a worried face. Come on.

Luh, ikaw kasi gawa gawa pa ng impokritang anak sa ibang babae. Gusto ko na talagang umirap, grr.

"I hope you will be close to her." Yeah yeah, asahan niyo na papahirapan ko siya.

"Are you done, Your Majesty?"I stepped back standing at my place.

"I'll go home to Grandpapa if we're done now."I coldly said. He seemed shock but don't say any words. What should I expect with that Emperor?

"Huh? Isn't this your home?"

"Oh, isn't it? I don't think so. You have the Imperial Elder Princess now, don't bother me too much, okay?" I half-heartedly smiled and leave. "Well then, I shall take my leave."

Why would it be my home when you are honing it to be that girl place.