Party

Anaisarwen Isla

Napatingin ako sa nagbaba ng gamit niya sa harapan ko.
I'm in the public library of the Palace.

It's the great brother I have.

"Hello, Anais!" Nakangiting banggit nito bago umupo. Ngumiwi ako sa kanya bago tinuloy ang binabasa ko.

"Ohh, you're already reading that hard book?" Not really, in my past life, I've already read it much younger of me today.

I just need to recollect the intellect I believe that I have. Mukhang naubos na ata sa pam-paplastik at pag-pipigil sa bruha na asa palasyo.

Speaking of which I just chuckled a bit when it's so weird, a witch in a palace? Nagiiba talaga ihip ng hangin sa panahon.

"Anais, are you... really avoiding us?" Napatingin ako dito sa tanong niya. He seems worried and have a doubtful look about the thing he asks.

"Oh no, am not." I answered. Bakit ko sila iiwasan, when in the first place, we never really did anything together.

I'm just a lone villainess of their very picturesque story.

The usual yet maraming ganap.

"I'm glad that it isn't. Bye the way, are you excited on our sister's party?"

Hindi ko tinugon, nakipagtitigan lang ako sa kanya habang siya naghihintay ng sagot sa tanong niya. Unti unti nagiba ang ekspresyon niya at naging awkward na.

"You, really do hate her?" Hindi na muli ako tumugon.

"Why?"

"Why should I like her?" I answered then flip the next page. Oh, it's already in this part.

"Because she's our sister..."

"Dear Highness, The Prince." I called out to him, ang dami niyang tanong. Maganda sana kung may sense ang tanong or about the taxation and entries but no, ang off lang.

"You must know that you cannot beg to please and question everyone, no, just simply me to adjust to your liking. I don't have that much cognizance why I should or shouldn't because that's also simply what I felt."

Ngumiti ako dito bago sinara ang pinto. Nakakaubos ng enerhiya na i-justify pa amg feelings ko. There's nothing wrong with it, since ayon talaga nararamdaman ko. What more pa is nadagdagan pa sa kasalan niya sa'kin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"The princess is here."

"Oh my, she attends."

I nonchalantly arrived wearing my famous smile while looking around.

There are two types of people here who attented, one those people who are curious about the appearance of the first princess and second, those who have intentions.

She was already enjoying the banquet when I arrived but the people are starting to gather around me. To give their greetings and talk to me.

Needless to say, I am one of the two who only have the high rate bloodline. I have the influence or power, people might like her for her lovable whatever but against the high society and nobles, etiquette, power, proper and influence are the major keys which I hold.

"I greet the brightest star of the Empire, Your Highness Princess Anaisarwen." I smiled then said.

"Raise your head, I also give my greetings to the honorable Count." Bati ko sa Count ng bumati ito.

Ngumiti ito bago tumingin sa ibang tao. Naglapat muli ang paningin ko kay Annabelle na nakatingin din sa akin.  I lifted one of the corners of my lips letting her see that, her fave turns unreadable.

Akala mo naman mahihigitan mo na ako sa tayang 'yan.

"Your highness, what do you think of all this?" The smile of mine never waver by the question.

"This is all, kinda promising." I said blantly. I have no words regarding this.

"You must be shock to the situations, I hope you're doing well." He said. He was probably worried, he was one of the vassals of my grandfather.

I also heard quite of the gossip about my family not attending here. That would probably clear the rumors about her nature that she did not belong to the house of Ecletté.

Speaking of the Ecletté Grand Dukedom, they did not attend atleast not one of then appeared. Meaning, they did not accept nor recognize the emperor's other kin.