Curse

Anaisarwen Isla

I was awaken when I felt some presence but disappear. I know the presence four of the legendary creatures.

They didn't said anything but tell to me to keep closing my eyes for the meantime.

"Did you place barrier to this room and into Anais?" Asked by Austine. What are they doing here?

"Yes, she will not wake up." Ay, you're not so sure about that.

I was damn awake.

Thanks to the help of the guardians.

"Father." He called him again. Bakit sila nandito? Don't tell me andito din si Anna-

"I was finally enlightened on what you try so hard to keep in the dark.'

"..."

"Austine. Child, do not pry too much." His father answered.

"Tell me, Father. Because I know for a fact that both of them were in danger."

Me? Is it because I was a savior?

Do they know it?

And again, ano ba ginagawa nila dito?

"Father, you do not have to hide it to me."

"Why do you want me to protect Anais?" He asked. "Of course, I will protect her but why in the distant? Father, it's not just hurting me, but also hurting her the most."

I was alarmed on what are they talking about.

This is something I do not know. Calm down, Anaisarwen Isla.

Don't breath too heavily. Calm down.

Catch your breath.

'What protect they're talking about?'

"Father, you knew. You knew that it was Annabelle, not Anais. I also know it for a fact."

Where does their conversation leading them?

"So answer me please, why?"

"Is both of them in danger?" Tumataas na ang tono ng pananalita ni Austine. I think it is because he was upset with his Father.

"Annabelle was not in danger, Austine."

"Isla. That pitiful child is at the most dangerous place." I could sense anger in his voice.

"I told you, keep on watching out for Annabelle didn't I?"

"Yes, but because of that Anais was hurt because of her!"

"!!" I felt some actions.

"Shh!"

"We have barriers, so stop putting on hold the truth." His painful voice could be heard from him.

".." I heard a deep sigh before the Emperor speak.

"Your sister, Anais was in a very precarious state."

"Huh?"

"Anais, my child was..."

'Child, I finally understand.' Azure speak into my mind.

"She was cursed."

'You are cursed'

'However, do not worry. I'll alleviate it and remove the curse cast upon you.'

"Curse? Then why are we doing those harsh things? Why?!"

".." he couldn't answer his child.

"I've done many things to harbor her anger, he hatred. I'm putting myself into the line because I wanted to understand you and you said it was for the sake of Anais. Why did she have to gone through that horrible mistreatment?"

"Because if that mon- child was upset, I do not know what will happen!"

"Then is it okay to accept her anger than upsetting my other sister?!"

"That was no sister of yours!" What?

"What?!"

"That monster was a child means to endanger your sister, Anais!"

Endanger me? How so? That girl was never-

"The curse your sister had was because that child's mother was an evil being! She put a curse on her own child that also involve your sister because of her!"

"She cursed my child and her child to that if my daughter was to receive then Anais would be

"I don't want to hurt her feelings by loving us and then we will learn to hate her. Do you not understand the pain that will happen if she loves us and then we reciprocate it, then what we can give her was to loathe her, forgot her, or even lead her to her death." His raspy voice was breaking.

"My Anaisarwen Isla did not deserve that." That line..

"That curse will end her! I cannot imagine that. I can sacrifice my own feelings, yours and her feelings not just her precious life!"

"That curse was endless. I want to try find a cure but it will automatically turn me against her!"

"If that happen? What about her?... what about that poor child?"

"It was a curse to turn her life upside down, in exchange for that girl's happiness and fulfillment. The more your sister suffer, it weakens the curse but it's also breaking her."

"That child who did not have an ounce of knowledge about this carries a curse who was innocence when it was given. What is this child's mistake?"

"I've lost your mother already, your sister is my breaking point now. It will ruin me!"

"Did you think that I wanted to bring that girl to our home? To this place?

"Father?!" They are getting intense. "She is your daughter although she was suspicious?"

Natahimik ang paligid.

"Who's that child?" Dugtong na tanong ni Austine

"That mon-Annabelle is no child of mine. She's not your sister!"

The truth I never knew, even in my past. But why now? Why this truth only came out now?

"I was not her father."