Orders

Anais Isla

My cheeks are all healed. Ngayon ata pupunta sina Uncle Dad.

"Princess, the Grand Duke Household already arrive." Pasabi ni Ellisa at napangiti nang makita ako.

Hindi mawala sa isip niya na nagka-pasa ako sa pisngi, hindi niya din nalaman na sarili ko pang ama ang may gawa nito sa'kin.

Alam kong ipagbibigay alam niya 'to kina Grandapapa at Uncle Dad, kahit na andito na siya, basta tungkol sa'kin sinasabi niya sa mga Ecletté. Alam naman ni Uncle Dad eh.

"Grandpapa! Uncle Dad." His expression change as he saw me going near him. He reach for me and raise me.

Napatitig 'to sa mukha ko bago binaba akong tunatawa. Why are they all staring at my face? Well yeah, I know my face looks pretty. I was once called the blooming flower of the Empire because how my looks appeal. Not even when that Annabelle came in. Syempre, I got my looks from my mother, who also once the fairest of the Empire.

Annabelle just got the attention of being kind and the saintess kuno which was the opposite of mine. Like dzuh, hindi ako santa-santita.

Ang peke kaya niya, akala mo naman sobrang bait. Ahh no, scratch that, hindi naman talaga mabait. She's a fox hiding in a sheep's skin. Masyado pang paawa. Magaling din eh, nakakagawa siya nang masama nang hindi nadudumihan kamay niya.

Also one of my negative reputation is being the Infamous Princess, why? I was just being straightforward and have no doubt saying what I want, wala naman kasi ako kinakatakutan. I was not also a tolerant, I have a temper and I'm mean.

Atleast ako aminado, wala ako balak palitan ugali ko.

Kahit na... ito 'yong kinasuklaman sa'kin ng sarili kong ama at kapatid. I cannot be not myself when it's one of the wish they wanted me to be.

I cannot do that. I was just being true to myself at hindi nila 'yon natanggap.

Kaya sa ibang bagay ko tinuon ang pansin ko para kahit ganito man ugali ko, may iba parin akong assets. And I ended up doing petty, impulsive and negative things.

I became an evil-doer.

Wala parin na siguro magbabago ngayon, ngunit ngayon alam ko kung kailan nasa tama at mali ako. At hindi ako gagawa nang kung anong masama para lang i-please ang ibang tao.

"I know what you did, Dustin." Napatingin ako kay Grandpapa nang maramdaman ko ang galit sa boses niya.

"You let someone wear the Ecletté and my only daughter's keepsake?"

"Father, it's my daughter..."

"And what? She doesn't have our blood, it's just yours and you think she can even hold it?" Ramdam mo talaga na galit si Grandpapa.

"That's the necklace my Granddaughter treasures because it was handed to her by her Mother. And what do you mean she's your daughter, huh, 'Your Majesty' ?"

Umiwas ako nang tingin. Wala talaga kawala 'yang Emperor, even if he's the most powerful and has the authority.

It's my Grandpapa, and also Uncle Dad who helped him sit on the throne. Let alone, being the most influencial noble and old household ever since the start of the Empire.

It's always been the Ecletté's who supported one Royalty who become the Emperor.

It's only the first time, a Royalty married an Ecletté. Kaya malalim ang paghuhugutan ni Grandpapa dito.

"You're being stupid, Dustin." Gulat na napatingin sa kanya ang Emperor. Ang alam ko din, the Father Emperor was taken care of my Grandpapa. Siya din ang nagturo lahat ng bagay dito at naalala ko nalaman ko din dati kay Mama na, one of the ideal figure of him is Grandpapa.

"Father... I deeply apologize. I also... don't know how to face Amelia if I..." umirap ako, nagka-anak ka nga sa first love mo eh.

"Why did you raise your hand on Isla?" Naging malamig ang tinig ni Grandpapa. I look at him with disbelief, I mean.. why. Napatingin ako kkay Uncle Dad na hindi nakikisali sa usapan ngunit pansin ko na kanina pa masama ang tingin niya sa magaling kong ama.

"How can you?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong ni Grandpapa. Even Brother Archeron wasn't hit just like that. Lalo na kung malalaman ni Grandpapa na... dahil nainis ako kaya pinatulan ko ang sinabi ni Annabelle sa nanay ko sa nanay niya. Ayaw ko nga, kahit na masaktan ako, ayaw ko na ginagano'n lang si Mama.

The Emperor take a long time to response to the question. "Ha, okay. I'm letting you know that I won't let it slide. Even if she's your daughter."

"Father, she knows nothing about it.. please-"

"Don't give me that bullshit." Malamig na sabi ni Grandpapa. "You should've let her know everything and already taking her responsibilities as a first princess."

Gulat akong napapatingin kay Grandpapa. "Father, I want Annabelle to be free of--"

"And let Isla do that? Even since she was only five, she already started her trainings without experiencing being a child. You robbed the child's childhood and you want your little princess to be excepted from it?" Ngumiti lamang ako kay Grandpapa nang dumapo ang tiingin niya sa akin.

Hindi na talaga nakasagot. "I won't take ignorance as an excuse and Austine, who... are you?"