Esteemed One

Anaisarwen Isla

'We've been waiting, Anaisarwen' 

I gaze around the venue to look for the voice who whispered to me.

Alright, what was that?

I was not alarmed, but curious. What is it? They?? They're waiting for me? For what?

Nangunot ang noo ko bago ngumiti muli. I forgot that I was at my birthday party.

"Her Highness, I believe so far that you're done with your studies at your age?" May kuryosidad sa mata ng Duchess habang kinakausap ako.

"That's quite right, Your Grace." Pagsangayon ko bago sinunod ang sasabihin ko pa. "It was done a long time ago, when I was eight I presume." Malumanay kong sabi bago ibaba ang kamay ko sa may hita ko at inayos ang postura ko.

I already saw how their expression turned into a shocked and amazed one.

"That's fantastic, Your Highness. You are such a bright and wonderful Princess."umulan nang papuri sa mesa namin sa narinig nilang sagot ko.

"It's still not enough, please don't raise it." I slowly laughed. "I was still lacking in practical expertise, though I'm knowledgeable. I would love to learn with the real field." That's what I truthfully wanted to myself.

Ayon, nagulat na naman sila sa pangalawang pagkakataon.

I was quite honored that they would not dare to bring up the said first princess. That's very convenient for me, baka kung ano pa masabi ko haha.

"How admirable." Nakangiti nang maluwag sa akin ang mga ito kaya napangiti din ako sa kanila.

"I appreciate your encouraging and intensifying words, my dear and honored guest." Pasasalamat ko sa kanila before they stood up to go with their way of social life.

I would love to keep their company but I chose to let them participate to other things. It's not commendable to held them off like that.

I could see how many approach the de Ecletté, no one was paying their mind on the princess who was beside her brother, which is talking to my family.

The greetings now are all over. The party will circulate between rumors, news, and showing off.

An archetypal occurence in nobility and royalty party.

However, that's dull. Too monotonous.

I clapped my hand, and in a blink of an eye, my servants are waiting for my command.

I gently motioned the harp.

Now, that's the reactions I've been waiting for. Their faces are all completely taken aback. Deja vu, people?

I smiled like how I remember my mother's smile. A soft, endearing, and an alluring one.

They would never ever forget the mark of my mother.

My mother who gracefully plays the very harp I'm holding right now. The smile that I publicly wore.

Yes, I am the daughter of the Flower of the Noble and Royal Society, the Princess of Lady Amelia Isla.

Nonetheless, my smile turned into stoic as I swiftly pluck the strings with my fingers.

It's a piece that my mother would never play as it was her exact opposite but is a facade of mine.

A strong, wrenching, but beautiful piece hidden.

It that when my aquamarine orbs met an orb with the same color. My dearest father.

How is it? I could totally grow up without you and your son, excluding that filthy daughter of yours.

No one could properly gave their reaction after I am done playing my mother's harp.

I sit on my throne with an effortless manner that could never even counted off as an courtesy.

"I sincerely gives my regards on listening to the piece I played. It's a gift that I could only given to all of you as it might be not measubrable as a tangible things however, it is my heart I've given you." Taos puso ko pang pasasalamat matapos nang pagtatanghal ko.

Nanatiling tahimik ang paligid at nagbago lamang ito nang pumalakpak sina Grandpapa, Uncle Dad, Brother Archer.

I could see the emotional, and longing, yet proud faces of them.

Anyone could tell that the aura around change.

Of course, I'm giving off a majestic demeanor that they cannot ignore.

I may be playing my cards with my mother and my family being my ace, but I am, without a doubt a full house of a royal flash.

That's the spice I've been looking for, at my main dish. Now now, Annabelle, how pressure you are? How insulted, lost, and incapable you are?.. Ahh I wanted to know that helplessness of yours to find your standing and belonging.

You won't never compare to me, as I am the esteemed one.