Violent

Anaisarwen Isla

Shit.

My while body is at a mess. My head are killing me! I can't move without groaning in pain.

That fvking girl. I would never forgive her.

She just have to push the last strings of my patient.

Pansin kong tahimik na umiiyaksa tabi ko si Ellisa. I gently tap her head to let her know that I'm awake.

"Your Highness!" Her face says it all. She's also a mess.

The hell happened?

Nagtatakbo na siya palabas. She'll prolly call any doctor or what.

It is also late but I just noticed that I was not in my chamber. I'm at the de Ecletté Grand Duchy, in my mother's room which was bestowed to me.

"Yuri, why are you kneeling?" Taka kong sabi sa kaniya.

"Your Highness, I failed as your knight."

"You did not."

"But I do, Your Highness."

"I said no."

"Your-"

"Aish, stop. No, so stand up!" I raise my voice which falter his kneeling position and hesitant to stand on his foot.

Makikipagtalo pa ih, eh ako nga nagutos sa kanya.

I coughed. He swiftly handed me a water.

"How long I was out?"

"A week. Your highness." He responds and stand beside the bed frame.

"I'll beat you up if you kneel that long, Yuri!" I exclaimed as I look at him straightly.

"The Princess is definitely getting better." Nakangiwi nitong tugon. I swear, at this momen I would like to smack him on his head.

I knew it, knowing him he probably kneel for that long.

"And currently Your Graces are all in a feud with His Majesty." He peacefully said. I facepalm myself, he was casually spewing the news to me casually.

"What is that all about?" My brows furrowed.

"About how they never want to have you over to your Imperial Father, Ma'am." Oh, is that why I was here at the Grand Duchy. That's much better.

"They said that they won't give you unless you are ready to go with them at the palace."

Tumango na lamang ako.

Instead of thinking about it. I quietly waited for Ellisa to come back.

"Isla!"

Oh, Uncle Dad!

He was quick to embrace me with his arms, I could sense his worry, fear and relieve.

"Thanks the heaven, O'Lord." He murmured as his hugged tighten. Napaingit ako kaya nagmadali itong bitawan ako.

"I'm sorry, my dear. I was just ecstatic to see you regain your consciousness and was getting better. Does it hurt?"

I weakly smiled and shake- I was about to shake my head when it hurts like fvck kaya napadaing ako ng malakas.

I diligently recite to my mind the ethucs, law codes, history, antem etc. of this empire and our family three. Woah, I still remember everything. Buti hindi naapektuhan utak ko sa lakas ba naman tama ss ulo ko.

Oh thanks the heaven truly.

I heard Uncle Dad ordered to call some doctors again.

"Bother Archer? Grandpapa?" I asked finding out where are them.