...

Anais Isla

I look at Uncle Dad's expression, it was dark but when he look at me it 's gone and smiling. I'm aware on how much he trusted the Emperor.

After all, he supported him well to be the Emperor. He treated him as his own little brother. It's been hard for him and Grandpapa to do that to the Emperor, and it's all because of me.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to Uncle Dad. He looked at me surprised. "Isla? Why are you being sorry?"

Because you all did everything to fight for me.

"I just felt I need to be sorry." I answered almost losing my voice.

"You don't have to, my child." He fixed my hair and hold both of my cheeks. "Haha, my child is so cute." He snuggled me to him.

"What you think you felt sorry for is not your fault, you're just a child who needs to grow up happily and healthy, leave it to us adults." He sighed and smiled. I sincerely felt bad that I involve them but here they are, still understanding me.

If I grew up with them in my past life, shouldn't be ended up being that desparate and spiteful?

I wanted to stay with them, but for now I should be more cautious.

"Ellisa." Tawag ko kay Nanny. "Yes, My Princess?"

"If I do well and grow up like what Uncle Dad said to me... I can leave this palace and live with them?" I asked Ellisa. She seemed so shock and couldn't answer me.

I must have surprise her in my question, it looks lile I'm willing to give up my life as a princess just to be with the family I wanted to be in.

She didn't answer me. I know she wouldn't, because she will never get aheads of what I wanted.

"I wanted to stay with them, if I really grow up, I'll leave this place." I said in my firm voice.

"Why... are you leaving?" Napatingin ako sa kapatid kong gulat na gulat sa pinagsa-sasabi ko.

Ahh, he's listening.

Agad akong tumayo at inayos ang suot ko bago ngumiti ng bahagya, hindi sumasagot ang tanong niya. He doesn't need to know it bye the way.

"Anais..." puno ng taka ang pagtingin niya sa akin, ngunit wala ni isang salita ang lumabas sa bibig ko sa hinihintay niyang sagot. Bumaling siya kay Ellisa na tahimik na pimagmamasdan ang kilos ko.

"Ellisa?" Tanong nito.

"I'm in no place to talk about what my princess wanted."  Simple ngunit makabuluhan na sabi ni Ellisa sa Prinsipe.

"Why do you not want to tell me, Anais?" Muling tanong nito sa akin. Ngumiti lang ako ng malaki na tila hindi malaking bagay sa akin ang napakinggan niya.

"You heard us but I don't see any means of telling it to you." Diretso kong sabi without blinking my eyes before him. Nanlaki ang mga nito sa sagot ko.

Lihim akong napangiti, I caught you off guarded 'no? He wouldn't think that I would be answering him like that.

"Aren't I your brother? Why won't you tell me that you're planning on leaving our palace?"

"My brother, when did you act like one?" That's awful. "I'll leave this place because I want to." Sagot ko.

"Who will leave this palace?" I firmed my expression when I heard the voice I know I wouldn't like.

"Father Emperor." Agad na nagbigay ng galang ang magaling kong kapatid, samantalang ako gumawa na lang din.

"She's planning on leaving the palace, father." Agad na sagot nito sa ama niya.

"I'm really planning to do so, Your Majesty." Walang pake kong sagot, hindi man lang pinigilan o dinepensahan ang sarili.

. Pansin ko ang gulat sa mata na naman ni Austine. "Why are you addressing our father like that?" Pabulong nitong tanong. I just sneered.

"..." we still don't get any response after it. What should this brother would expect from his father?

"This child, you're still young to act like this." He might think I'm just  being rebellious. Yesh, but not quite.

He was about to touch my hair pero iniiwas ko ang sarili ko kamay niya at lumayo sa kanila. I'm not the same Anais Isla that always thirsty for your affections.

"Anais? Father, I think she's serious about that!" Austine exclaimed. I sighed.

"Imperial Prince, I do not care whatever you might think but please, don't bother asking me why because in the first place.." tumingin ako kanilang dalawa bago tumalikod.

Well, I just need to paid close attention to the bitch princess before leaving here and ruining her life.

"I've got no place in here and even if there's still a left place, it's not even for me." Pertraining to the girl whom they showered love. Naglakad na ako papalayo pagkatapos ko sabihin 'yon.