Hard

Anais Isla.

I was shocked on how he questioned my great brother. "I guess I don't quite know you, Crown Prince." Oh my, you can hear from his words that he's beyond disappointed. A scandal after scandal. "You're supposed to be also at your sister side, like what you are to your other sister."

Hindi na ako naasa diyan. He's also the worst. 

"Very well, I won't force you to really train your child, it's not like it's connected to me nor will do me any good. I just don't really like to consider her letting in the way of Isla."

"Father..."

Tumayo si Grandpapa. " You're doing well being the Emperor." He paused and said. "A good Father also, just to the other two." I blinked my eyes.

"You're being unfair. If you really love that child and doesn't want her to do anything, you should've not revealed her and let us know about her existence."

Grandpapa didn't take a break on blurting everything he wants to say. He shows and say what he did not like. I guess, sa kanya ako nagmana. Mas malala lang talaga ako.

"Isla, come here." Niyakap ako ni Uncle Dad. "Was is hard? Is it painful?"

His words... it's piercing my heart. "You're doing well, Uncle Dad is very proud of you." Sabi niya at hinalikan nang matagal ang may buhok ko. I bite my lips, I do not want to cry.

He looks at my face, he faintly smile. "You don't have to be strong at all times, we're here for you." Agad kong niyakap si Uncle Dad nang mahigpit at umiyak. I was crying while he was stroking my hair.

They're acting as my heart that I think I've lost, they know too well. "Yes, my child. I'm just here." I felt that he was walking. I did not paid any attention on where are we going instead I buried my face into his shoulder.

Uncle Dad embrace is warm and it feels like home.

I do have a father but not he's like a stranger to me. My Uncle Dad is my father figure, he loves me as his daughter and I love him as my Dad.

"Remember this, Dustin. Not everyone can accept what do you want. Don't push your luck anymore." He followed us?

He was the one who betrayed my mother. I know Grandpapa was really mad but he kept quiet about it and it's because of me. Now, that I'm the one receiving something I did not deserve, he's not being passive about it.

"Father... I know you won't easily accept this. I just... wanted to let her do what she want." He's being reasonable as her father. Napangiti ako nang mapait.

"You're a royaltly yet you still want that? That child is already bind to do her responsibilities." Natatawa na sabi ni Uncle Dad while patting my back. "You shouldn't have her with your first love if you wanted that. You're just being unfair toward this child just because that girl become all your favorite." Walang pasabi na dagdag niya.

"Brother-"

"You're no longer my brother anymore. Since you betrayed my little sister and now you're hurting her child while protecting your ex-lover's love child." They're really emphasizing that love.

Ahh, kaya pala. He's all good. He already have a heir and now he got his ex-lover's daughter who they see as a lovely and innocent one. Does it makes sense now 'no? It's like that I'm the non-existent child.

"I will not be surprise if Isla will not see nor treat you as his own father." Nagtama ang tingin namin ng Emperor. I look at him coldly. Agad naman binago ko ang ekspresyon ko, hindi ko alam kung napansin niya.

Uncle Dad, I already forgot him being my father nor feeling to get his attention and love. I was quite considerate with them but no longer compassionate.

I wonder kung matatauhan pa sila.

"..." Wala na siguro siya sasabihin 'no? He really do have a point being a father to his daughter. Just her.

I will let them live peacefully and hahayaan ko na sana sila para sa sarili kong peace pero sa lahat ng naranasan ko sa babaeng 'yon, wala akong balak.

Sobrang malaki ang galit ko.