Hunting (2)

Third Person POV

Archeron Endevier Bizeveron de Ecletté was peacefully executing his participation when a knight who is familiar to him came running.

"Your Grace! Her Highness might be in trouble.". The Knight named Yuri, was gasping for his breathe yet able to deliver his message.

"How? Lead ne to her!" Maagap na wika nito bago sinundan ang paladin.

"Her Highness, ordered me to go find someone since-"

"We got to cross path with her sister--" which Anaisarwen do not want to hear, a sister.

Nangunot ang noo nang binata.

Isn't that girl not participating, why is she in the middle of it?"

His thoughts are running like him. Lol.

"Fortunately, I got to find His Highness the Prince and His Majesty the Emperor when we heard someone scream loudly-"

"I immediately came to find gyou, luckily Sire. You're close by!"

Tuloy tuloy na kwento ni Yuri habang papalapit na sila sa kinaroroonan daw ng pinsan niya.

He already got his sword but was heartbroken when he quickly notice the scene.

Anaisarwen Isla is fighting for her dear life and was severely injured defending while- his eyes darted to the girl who's an illegitimate princess that is accompanied by his worried father.

She doesn't have consciousness.

Fvck this shit! Shouldn't they atleast eliminate the threat!
Archeron's thought before being startled.

"Isla!" Magaap na tawag nito na bakas ang takot at pagaalala.

Sabay nilang sinugod ang nilalang hindin din nila mawari.

Agad naman pinutol ni Archeron and nakabaon na paa sa katawan ni Anaisarwen Isla.

Wala na itong malay.

Dahil sa nasaksihan tila nagbagagang dumaloy ang poot sa puso nito.

With his powers and Yuri's help. It was detained and was executed when it was pierce from its chest.

Dumagungdong ang tibok ng puso niya na makita na dumudugo ang parteng ulo nito. He also saw how

Napaawang ang labi niya sa sinapit ng pinsan niya, napalingon siya sa kinaroroonan ng isa niya pang pinsan at ama nito.

Pinagkakaguluhan nila kung may natamo ba itong sugat ngunit alam niyang nahimatay lang ito. Hindi kagaya ng sinapit ng pinsan niya!

His eyes become sharp. While he notice that Yuri was frozen, he was grabbing the handle of his sword. Unable to move and hold his master.

"I'll carry Isla.. Go support me."

"I'll carry her!" His distant eyes narrowed with his cousin.

"No!" Sigaw niya na nagpatigil sa iba.

"Don't you dare touch her." Puno ng galit ang boses ni Archeron habang dahan dahang ginagalaw ang katawan nito upang buhatin. Yuri was also supporting him in case he nudge unseen injuries.

"You let her battle for that long. Your Highness! Your Majesty! Even your duty as a royal couldn't be held." Hindi makapamiwalang outburst nito.

He didn't dare to question them but instead throw them the fact.

The Emperor was painfully looking at his youngest child who was also unconscious. With probably broke bones, a possible bruises, wounds and blood.

His horror ascend when a blood was flowing to Archeron arm which Anaisarwen Isla's head is resting.

"Get some doctor! Hurry!" Utos nito bago tumayo at akmang lalapit na ngunit tumalikod na si Archeron sa mga ito.

Tumakbo papalit si Duke Ackley Emmanuel sa anak nitong buhat ang nakakaawang lagay ng pamangkin niya.

Gaya ni Archeron, napaawang ang labi nito.

"Father.. I got there almost late." his whispered voice could be heard.

Archeron pressed his lips na tila nagsusumbong sa ama.

Pa'no kung nahuli ang dating niya, ang babagal ng mga kawal na pumwesto at agapan ang sitwasyon! Any one couldn't do it but a high ranking person, which is the Emperor and the Prince but they are preoccupied and in a state of shock.

"If seconds late.. it was the end." Natulala ito habang kinukuha sa bisig niya ang walang malay na pinsan niya.

"Doctor!"

The doctor quickly came to aide but there are more doctor that is needed. The 5 doctors are examiningthe Princess' situation.

"Your Grace. She was... her bones are broken, especially her arms and his lower part. Her head was most likely hit with something hard and was hit or pinned to the ground which worsen it." Naiinis na ginulo ni Duke Ackley ang buhok niya.

Napalingon siya sa ama niya na nakasilip sa labas ng tent. 

Nasabi na din ng doctor na nabigyan na nila ng paunang lunas, ngunit kailangan nila itong ilapit sa templo upang tuluyan ang paggaling nito.

"Son. Explain."

Pumasok na ang ama niya at anak niya.

"Yuri came running to me saying she was in trouble."

"He said that when he got to His Highness and His Majesty, they heard a scream but he also continue to search for me."

Archeron sighed before recalling that painful moment.

"I got there much quicker than the royal guards which.. close to her end. If I was late just a second! If I was also early than I was, she was not in that situation." The Granduke gently pat his grandson's back. He could, they could understand his sentiments.

"Both Yuri and I took down the monster. But she wouldn't even be in that situation if my cousin and His Majesty gid rid of it first before checking the first princess."

Ackley Emmanuel's fist was firmly clench. He stormed off the tentwhile he ordered his son to take care of her sister cousin.

Pagdating niya siya kinaroroonan ni Dustine ay walang bati or kung ano mang sinunggaban njya ito ng suntok.

"You worthless shit of a father." His words are sharper tyan the his sword sa galit niya.

"Do you know what's my niece situation is? Your daughter!" Galit na galit na wika nito.

The Emperor did not bother to move after his sworn brother attack.

"That child is so pitiful! You could have save her from the moment you both arrive! What did you do huh?" sabi nito bago sipain.

"You reach first for your illegitimate daughter before killing that fvking damned creature!"

"I could not even ask you what kind of father are you, because you could never even be the Emperor as you should."

"Austine?! You could have came to her side to fight along her but- you also go to that girl!" Baling nito sa pamangkin.

"The Knight Yuri was guilty and was there kneeling because he felt he did was wrong. Maybe yes, he called to you both first before my son!"

He grabbed the Emperor's collar before looking into his eyes with a flame of hatred. The Emperor was still in shock, this is the first time that Ackley finally loose his reaching end.

"If my son were a seconds late, Isla could've died unfairly!" Nanghihinang binitawan nito ang kuwelyo bago tumayo at bumuntong hininga.

"That child is your youngest.. how could that young  poor child handle that?" Puno nang hinanakit nitong saad. "But you chose to aid your daughter than saving them both by killing the creature."

"Dustine Thelonious." Malamig na boses ang nagsalita sa likodan ni Ackley.

It was his father.

He was not swearing nor throwing shades to the Emperor but he was looking at him deeply and darkly.

That is dangerous.