Fourth Rule

Anaisarwen Isla

I heard she was on probation. Tsk. It must be Grandpapa and Uncle Dad's doing. There's no way that he will let her baby girl punished.

It is said that they were very mad the moment they saw me from that incident. I also apologize to them if I manage to disrespect them during my outburst to that girl. for real. All that distraction is leading to my safety's fatality.

Nahihinuha ko na talagang may tililing sa utak iyong babaeng iyon.

Look? I'm totally right about that girl having shrewd mentallity. Bagamat tanga, may karunungan nang kaunti sa pamemeke at panlilinlang.

In this second life of mine, I could only notice the details of her dual persona. It's totally wise of me to trust my instinct as well as my hatred towards her, kaya't alam ko parin kung anong pinaglalaban ko sa buhay na ito.

Ellisa become a worrywart towards my safety when that happened. I couldn't even drink my tea time peacefully because I could only hear her paranoid

I just brushed it off, because I'm fully aware what's need to be done.

That stupid girl, I'm just using her tactic against her. When I got a hold of what's going on with her, nagawa kong maidiin siya sa harap ng de Ecletté, ama at kapatid niya. Bonus na napisikal ko siya.

Kung may kademonyohan siya, mas may i-lalala pa ako.

Sino ngayon nakangiti sa aming dalawa? Ako.

My wounds and injury will heal, I would also not die that easily. Pero kaya ko siyang akusahan sa nga pinaplano niya sa'kin laban sa kaniya. She just dug her own grave to be buried there if she's that oblivious and reckless with me.

I can't believe when I'm still at this age in the past that I liked her.

I also heard Nathaniel visited her. Magsama pa sila hanggang hukay eh.

I looked thoroughly to the details in the exclusive garden of my mother. I need to held a tea party again, as there are noble ladies came to the capital and visited the Palace.

"It's a lovely day as we greet the imperial highness, the princess." Napangiti naman ako sa bati nila and I ease their courtesy.

I motioned them to sit along with me.

"We're honor to be at your presence, her Imperial Highness." Wika ng anak ni Viscount Humprey, si Lady Illiyah.

"Oh, please. Let's enjoy our tea time with pleasure." Nakangiti ko din saad bago hinanda na ng mga servants ang mga kailangan.

"Ahh, yes. I'm pleased to brew your tea, my dear ladies." Alok ko kaya umani ng speculations ang iniwan kong kataga.

Duh, sino pa bang aayaw na ipag-brew ko sila ng tsaa? Ako na 'to oh.

"We are glad see you're doing great now." Puna nila sa kalagayan ko, batid ko ang pag-aalala nilang sinsero sa akin. Of course, I'm known for my merciful and generous attitud

"I heard you were on your probation, your highness." I sighed. I'm in a very good mood to deal with this girl.

Yes, a tea party crasher. Who would it be if weren't to be her? None othen than the shameless bitvh.

"Oh, Father- I mean, His Majesty informed me to join..."

I could hear the chuckles of the noble ladies when she said that.

It is not that they are disrespecting the Emperor, however..

"With all due respect, Your Highness. Although you are given a permission, Her Royal Highness is the head of this party. It is her task and duty as a Imperial Princess, if you were not invited.. you shouldn't crash her party." Lady Illiyah said as she look straightly at her putting down her tea.

"You know that it is the most basic ettiquitte." It's a statement with a fact tone.

"Indeed."

I could hear the whispering of the Ladies with themselves.

It is not the topic with obeying the Emperor, in the reason of that it is the topic where my authority as a princes was being executed. She dare to crashed a formal tea party held by an Imperial Princess.

Napatingin ako sa kaniyang dumiin ang pagkakadikit ng labi.

"I think no, it seems like her highness are lacking with knowledge." Lumaki ang ngiti ko, it seems like I don't need to do anything. The Noble Society will always be my territory.

"Indeed, oh well, pardon her. She doesn't excel on that, it's not within her scope." Nakangiti kong pahayag at pinagmasdan ko ang mukha nitong namumula na sa hiya.

Umani ng samo't saring reaksyon ang mga ito sa binitiwan kong kataga.

"Huh, it's been years since she rise from rags to a princess."

"She sure is taking her leisure life to extreme."

"Unbelievable, she's neglecting her duty as a princess."

"All she have to do is to do well since she has nothing but a just royal blood with her, common attitude of naive people."

"Then, she's not deemed to be worthy of her status."

I told you, siya ang mas mag-papasira ng imahe ng Imperial Royal Family.

Now, she just reveal herself as a useless princess infront of this big time noble ladies.

I didn't even manipulate my hands on this. Sometimes, I feel like I need to thank her for being a nuance, magling lang siya manlinlang ngunit hindi matalino.

I saw how her eyes glimmer with tears, mukhang nasaktan na napersonal pa siya.

Nagkibit balikat ako bago ngumiti nang nakakaloko sa kaniya. It's still not the start, dearest sister.

Fourth Rule: Avoid Complications

Well, I'm supposed to avoid harboring any misconception towards my relationship to anyone. So,I must let it go, let it flow. I won't make a move if isn't benefitting me or I need to do so, thus I'm avoiding unnecessary complications.