Hunting

Anaisarwen Isla

My birthday passed without me passing out in my pressure rising up due to the girl of a nightmare.

"Your Highness, are you finished preparing?" Napatingin muli ako sa inaayos ko bago tumugon sa tanong ni Ellisa.

"Yes, I'm good to go."

Today is a special event prepared by my family, the de Ecletté. Unfortunately, the whole royal family will be there. Of course, that girl supposed to be an exception but yeah, in the face of her great daddy. There's no way.

"You don't have to worry about everything, child. It is not required to join in, I'm also afraid that you'll hurt yourself in the process of the hunting."

Nilampasan ko sila at nauna na sumakay sa kalesa, wala naman na ako kailangan panuodin ang drama na naman na siya bida bida.

In the first place, she was not directly invited.

I intertwined my two hand at my lap as I ignore the prince and the girl who are sitting right across to my face. I watch as how the charriot take the path to our familiar place in the territorial place of the Grand Duchy.

Hindi ko na din pinagtuunan ng pansin ang pinaggagawa nila. It's not like it ease nor benefit me either way.

I'm wearing a hunter clothes, sincdI'll be participating in the event.

Meanwhile, the girl anabelle was wearing her puffer fish gown.

Hindi na ako makahinga dito sa carriage, girl.

Siguro pagpapaganda, pacute at awra lang ipupunta niya. Wala na siyang ambag, sumama pa.

As usual, nangunguna nguna akong bumaba without accepting any help.

Why would I accept their help when I can do it by myself? I'll be needing that help if I needed it.

Pero syempre, I still smiled and thanked the coachman.

"Your Highness, His Grace are currently waiting for your arrival."

Upon our arrival on the territory, the horns were blow to welcome the royal family. We were individually announced.

I was escorted by my knight, Yuri, to where my family are.

"Our not so little princess are ready!" Tuwang tuwang salubong sa akin ni Uncle Dad. I kissed his cheeks before hugging him.

"Aww, dear little Isla also got her hunting hobby like her mother." Napalingon ako.

I believe that there is no animal to be hunted here, it was wild creatures. I've heard it was changed since Mama has a soft spot to little animals.

That's a bit more like it.

Simula din noon, they passed a law to our territory na if they need to hunt, the hunted prey must be consumed  and it was enough to their offered allocated time.

That's also quite an efficient law, to the resources and balancing it.

I'm busy inspecting my hunting equipments, my bow and sword. This was my latest gift from Grandpapa and Uncle Dad. Well... about Brother Archer.. he wanted to give me a land.

He's a bit.. extreme, isn't he?

Of course I just agreed and thank him enough, he literally just topped our Grandfather and his Father's gift.

I was welcomed by the ladies. I also well aware that some of the gentleman here wanted to dedicated their hunted prey to make me the hunting festival queen.