Welcoming

Anais Isla

"They wanted to give My Isla's name for his daughter?" Nakakunot noong tanong ni Grandpapa na talagang hindi natuwa sa kinuwento ko.

"How shameful they are, they neglected my niece but very thoughtful of come out of nowhere princess?" My Uncle Dad whispers which I cannot hear.

Damot, makiki-chika lang eh.

"That Stupid Son-in-law. I can't believe how patient our two Isla's with that unbelievably strange palace."

"But Grandpapa, I hinted to them if they will give her Mother's name, you will be happy but they seemed tp be take it in a wrong way?" I blinked as I said that.

Grandpapa smiled and hug me.

"Dad, Put down Isla." Reklamo naman ng tiyohin ko.

Tumawa naman si Grandpapa bago ako hinalikan sa pisngi at ibinaba.

"It seems the Palace is busy now for arranging the other Princess's return and welcoming."

"Are you still staying here, little Isla?" Asked by Uncle Dad.

I slowly think. Well, if I was here it will be a jard time dealing my reputation. As long as that extra is still there, I won't be at peace. If it's all done, I can all stay with here.

"After the Banquet, I'll start staying there again." It also saddens me. But I need to protect my honor and our place.

"It's okay, never forget that this is your home." Uncle Dad  said ang hugged me.

I smiled, at least I still have them.

I'm literally glad that I didn't cause this household to fall in my past life. They always wanted to clean my mess but thankfully I was kinda stupid to decline it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I chose some blue gown that doesn't need any puffer or petticoat. I ain't no child though my body is.

Ellisa also let my hair down with an blue armaments swaying along with it. I got some necklace and bracelet that I inherited from my mother. Gladly it fits me.

I smiled when I heard Ellisa's squeel.

"Our Princess is very pretty." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank youuu." I cutely response to her.

"Well, the Banquet already started. Your Majesty and His Highness probably take their entrance." I snorted.

Why would you care about that, geez.

I quickly run over with Brother Archer as I saw him. He was suprised to see me and widely smiled.

"Wow, Little Isla is so pretty. You're the most beautiful person here, no doubt." Grandpapa complimented me. I eyesmiled at them.

Brother Archer escorted me.

"The Grand Duke, Duke and Heir of  Ecletté Household are entering with our little princess, Princess Anais." I proudly take a step and walk with them.

"Look at their faces." Brother Archer simply whisper which cause me to slightly laugh. He's enjoying this.

'Princess Anais is so pretty with her dressed up.'

Yeah, I know.

'Her Highness is cute.'

Alam ko na ya'n.

My eyes drop at the girl who looks like a clown with like a puffer fish gown.

Huh, chaka doll talaga.

We give our greetings. I also sit with them since I cannot avoid that.

I boredly listen again how dramatic the Emperor.

When I heared the applauses. I also clap and waited for his signal to start the ball.

Gutom na ako, dami pang sinasabi.

I quickly go to the stand table where my family are.

Uncle Dad was helping me eating sweets. After eating I look everywhere. May nakita na naman akong isa pang pangit sa buhay ko.

The Heir of Count Household of d' Starrin, Nathaniel Cirius. In short, the oh so pakening shunga na ex.

I saw him going here and I'm prepared to declime him.

"Oh, greetings. My sister isn't accustomed yet, can you guide her as her partner?" I asked before he could say anything.

I saw how awkwardly he greeted my family befpre nodding to me and bid goodbye and go to the bitch.

I secretly rolled my eyes, Trash Couple.

"Nice, I also don't like that Lord Nathaniel." Inis na wika ni Brother Archer. Tumango tango naman ako bilamg pag sang-ayon.

We're happily talkomg when someone approach us. "Grandfather, Uncle. I greet you all with blessings." Grandfather face becomes sour as he saw his grandchild.

"What is Your Highness doing here, why are you not with your father and other sister?" He casually asked. But I can sense how sad Grandpapa is on how dense his grandson.

"Uhm, I just also want to take Anais since Father searching for her." Grandpapa sighed and turned into me.

I silently shook my head and clutch my Uncle Dad's trouser.

"Little Isla doesn't want to go, she can stay here." Uncle Dad replies.

Gusto ko na ulit umirap nang maya maya pa ay dumating ang Emperor at anak niyang akala mo eh inosente.

"Are they our relatives, Imperial Father?" Father ampota.
Edi wow. Feeling inosente nitong sabi na nakangiti sa amin.

"Seems like you need to teach the First Princess how to give greetings and not how to greet with unappropriate question." Grandpapa suggested with low voice.

He's warning you naaa. Haha.

"Forgive my child, she's not still used to it." Naiilang na wika ng magaling na ama. Gusto ko tumawa nang malakas dahil halatang napahiya ang demonyita.

"I wish you're not planning that we should back up her background as part of our family." nakangiti na sabi ni Uncle Dad and hold my hand.

"Here, Little Isla." He said while handing me some apple lollipop. I smiled.

"It's not like that, Father and Brother." Nahihirapan na sabi nito.

"Then, what?"

"I just thought, if only can this child get Amelia's name."

I tilted my head again, how stupid.