Last Rule (?)

Anaisarwen Isla

'Princess of the Liusadh Empire, you are the bearer and keeper.'

Why is it me? Nakangiwi ako sa kanila. I could totally understand if they were disrespected by my actions, even to my words.

Still! Bakit ako? I am just a princess who wanted to avenge my past self.

'You were still contemplating on how it was you... nonetheless, we do not have the answer for that.'

Lalong lumala ang pagkaka-ngiwi ko. Is it the typical find the answer on your own?

'We do not jave the answer because there are no special answer, it is just because it's you. You are the endowed being.'

'Well aside from your od- different soul, you have also an astounding ability.'

Tsk. That Solomon creature was about to said odd weren't he. I raised my eyebrows.

Atlast, someone discover the truth that I am a mage.

Gulat kayo 'no?

Ako din.

Anyway, I was born with large capacity of magic power. I was able to reach 7th circle but, couldn't reach 8th circle let alone 9th circle!

I wonder, if I focused on myself rather than my dearest brother or that damned family. I would have reach far heights being a mage, right? Well, stupid and dumb me.

Napairap ako sa naiisip ko, I'm currently on the 7th circle. Yes, much earilier than my past life.

Napatingin muli ako sa kanila.I sneered before thinking. They didn't appear nor nagparamdam to me in the past.

'Child, we must warn you...'

'Chaos is near to fall again to the empire.'

Chaos? Huh? That never happened.

'I was aware that you had doubts on us, however, believe us, we were not be here if we weren't awaken from our deep slumber.'

That's actually a fair point, the legend explicitly stated that the guardians won't appear even if they were called unless their duty as the guardian was threatened.

That the chaos was rampaging. It is also said, they will contact first the chosen warrior to have their blessing vouchsafed and support the person to eradicate the chaos.

What is chaos? I don't know. I wasn't able to comphrehend and there are no doucments that truly discuss what is it. I do not live in that timeline to. Duh?!

I slowly nodded my head.

May choice pa ba ako?

"That makes sense." pansin ko ang pagluwag ng hininga nila sa kung anong sinagot ko. Andito na sila eh, alangan naman I drive them away, may banta na nga sa mundong 'to kaya why they're here.

Still. Why me? I'm not a pure human being. I mean, I do not have that light hearted conscience. My conscience is also rotten.

This could be my brother, Austine. It could be- luh, you thought na babagay 'to kay Annabelle? No din. I though she was so pure. Or anyone that was brave! Like gano'n, pero sige na nga.

Well, it's much better. I could grasp other knowledge with this to let me play my cards to my benefits.

Sixth Rule: Embrace the blessings, whether you like it or you will love it.

It's much better to have many ace on my sleeves rather than short of it.

It may be pure coincidence or fate.

The guardian of the Sky, Azure started to check on mg body.

'Strange..'

???

'What is strange, Azure?'  The Guardian of the Land asked his comrade.

'There is part of this child that I could not check.'

The creature looks at me.

'I will try again in the other time, Child. For the moment, we will regain full strength to bless you.'

Tumango akong muli. Their appearances slowly disappear into the thin air. I heard another voice.

'Do not worry, we are by your side from now on. Call upon us, we will heed the call of the fearless savior.'

The scroll also disappeared with them.

"Isla!" I was dazed when we got to the carriage as Brother Archer then called me.

"Brother, did you not read the content of the scroll?" I asked curiously. His gaze turns into cofuse one.

"I couldn't. It was a blank one, I was supposed to asked you but the Prince arrived."  He answered.

"I... do not know why the scroll turns out to be blank." Sabi ko, though I suspect that it is because only the said being will be able to read it. Sinakyan ko na lang sagot niya. They'll eventually know naman, it is just advised to get my blessing before I can reveal myself.

This is not so bad naman pala.