Current

Anaisarwen Isla

Since that girl arrive everything here annoys me. She's like turning it out upside down.

Why do I need to cooperate with them? Ako pa talaga?

I was introduce as an Imperial Princess when I was 7, which is last year.

But the girl was 11 and still not introduce. Kaya naman todo ayos ang mga tao dito. After all she's the '1st Born Princess'.

I sit and take a sip on the tea. Pinapanuod ko sila mag-panic dito sa center table.

If it were me, I wouldn't even lift a finger nor extend any effort for her. Well, that because, she's my most hated person.

Kaso 'tong mga tao na 'to, bukod sa mga uto-uto, nagtatanga-tangahan pa.

Napadako ang tingin ko kay babae na masayang tumatango sa kausap na mga designers and everything.

This is the time when she was still ignorant and enjoying what she's now receiving.

It was the first time I saw her smiling and giggling.

I liked her, at first.

I must admit that she is indeed loveable, sweet and innocent.

Akala ko lang pala 'yon.

I also do think she deserve to get anything she wants.

But I was naive that time, ni-hindi ko nalaman na hindi ko pala talaga siya kapatid sa ina kasi.. tinago nila.

Natuwa pa nga ako kahit nagtataka ako kung bakit hindi namin siya nakasama, kasi Mom passed away before she comes back.

Kaya naman pala, that was the perfect time for her to enter the palace, because my mom was gone.

Andami kong considerations, acceptance and sacrifices kasi gusto ko maging pamilya kami, gusto ko matanggap kahit ayaw ko but after all,

I was the one not befitted in that picture perfect family.

I despise her as soon as I learned what she get from my mother even though she's not her daughter. She got my mom's name, everyone's admiration and even the family's love.

She was treated like a gem,

and there I was, a mere tool and a just facade of a standard imperial princess.

She receive the freedom that not like any royal children can receive, but I didn't.

I was built by insecurities and jealousy.

I throw out my reputation, connection and status in order to chase my family.

Pero I think, that's not the case now. I was contented to know that there are people who loves me, I do not need everyone.

I even known though it's late, the Duchy tried to let me know as soon as possible that she wasn't part of us but I was isolated and they were prevented.

Tumitig naman ako muli ako dito, nang napatalikod na siya unti na nawala ang ngiti niya ngunit madali lang ito.

I silently sneered, still a wolf hiding in a sheep's skin huh.

It's not like I really hate the commoners, my definition of commoners are those who have nothing but crawl and grab a knife, they hate being a normal people of the empire.

I called the normal people, people of the empire. The upright people who wanted the prosperity and longevity of the Empire. Those who do not seek to enter the ladder of power and status. They're just living the life of peace.

I hated the fact that I was indeed and always right all along about her, she is a commoner. They or she have a high tendency to do everything just to get what she thinks she deserve and being greedy for it.

Why would she become better when she's as much as bad as me? Ahh yeah, I'm much or super worse than her. Bakit pa ako tatanggi 'diba? And I wouldn't place myself as low as her 'no. 

Nakita ko muli na ngumiti na ulit ito at masayang nakikipag-usap sa iba.

Do not think everyone will become a fool for you, dearest sister Annabelle. I can see right through your pretend play.