Brother

Third Person's POV

After so many years of blindness, his sight got better. It is after he visited his mother's grave which led hin to bump into his younger sister.

'Do not be suspicious.'

He said to his servant.

'That's why Father was always on the edge when it's all about my youngest sister.'

Nakatingin ito sa salamin kung saan nakita niya sa likod niya ang masayang portrait nilang apat, it was before his mother caught disease.

'There's no turning back on time I've missed.'

'I've angered Anais again.' He heave a
deep sigh before standing up and going to his study.

He heart wrench in pain whenever he saw his sister look at him disgusted. He know he was hated. The sister that he adore so much. Lumalala ang galit nito lalo nang dumating ang isa nilang kapatid.

Anais will never going to accept Annabelle.

'Father did not say anything more important rather than watch out for my other sister, Annabelle.'

'But father, Annabelle was the one to watch out for.'

'I saw it, Father.'

'I saw her throw that stone to Anais. To my little sister who was fighting for both of their lives.'

'Even if I wanted to run to her first. I go to Annabelle to make sure she wasn't doing anything harmful to Anais. Regardless, I regret that because of the state Anais went through.'

He could've protected her from the monster and the ill-intentions of Annabelle.

It was his fault in the first place.

He was enraged by himself and by the fact that Annabelle always hurt their sister.

'Annabelle was doing it because of me. She knew that I always have her side and must be full of anger towards my sister.'

"Father, how about Anais?"

"Your sister, protect her by doing this."

"I do not understand, why?"

'If I was beside my other little sister, what about Anais? She will felt left alone.' I couldn't say that to father. But when I look into the eyes of my father, it is when I understand what he meant.

'Father, she was at the Grand Duchy.'

'It was much better than here.'

There's many of their conversation came into light when he realized what his father meant.

What better? It was their home, however he was finally aware that his sister did nof feel home at the palace.

'Do not upset Annabelle, Austine. Please.' That plead his father did to him couldn't be erase in his memory.

Nevertheless, the question he had all disappear.

Meeting Anais on the grave give him the enlightment to his doubts. He finally has answer to his doubts.

"My sweet little sister." He whispered and quietly chuckles on the thought sweet because his sister hate him, pinipigilan ang sarili na hawakan ang kapatid dahil baka magising ito.

His sister was sleeping with a peacful face kaya nawala ang ngiti niya.

"Please do not be too angry to this brother of yours." His distorted face was sorrowful.

He then leaned to her forehead and his kiss never touched her temple.

"Father." He called the Emperor.

It was not because there is a threat to both of his sister.